Bangalore Rocks! Can Chennai Beat It? (Not Ipl Related. Lol)

dkc

Given all the hype about Delhi's 65% turnout for polling, its awesome when one checks Bangalore's figures and see that they polled only 53%.

Since its obvious that cool people don't vote (eg. uncool Delhi that voted AAP to power recently), Bangalore has left Delhi way behind :)

Now its upto Chennai to upstage Bangalore's coolness. I'm hoping the turnout would be less than 40%.

endo nee aanandam :D

twitter lo ink finger tho pose isthunte, edho ghana kaaryam chesinattu, chaana chandaalanga undhi.

I'm going to stop praising Chennai if it polls more than Bangalore.

twitter lo ink finger tho pose isthunte, edho ghana kaaryam chesinattu, chaana chandaalanga undhi.

I'm going to stop praising Chennai if it polls more than Bangalore.

why do you always praise chennai? akkada putti perigina vallaki thappa evvariki general ga nachadu chennai :d

why do you always praise chennai? akkada putti perigina vallaki thappa evvariki general ga nachadu chennai :D

that is why chennai is unique. it doesn't need others. Those who need it will come to it.

those who don't like it, can f off :)

I'm going to reserve my judgement until poll numbers are up for chennai though. I hope the chennai I was born in, and raised in, has retained it coolness.

why do you always praise chennai? akkada putti perigina vallaki thappa evvariki general ga nachadu chennai :D

Guess the only Indian city finds a place in top ten cities to be an engineer? Chennai.. according to Institute of mechanical engineers.

skilled people will always be attracted to Chennai. Others can go to Bangalore, Hyderabad. :)