Two good ad networks for Bloggers..try

saiiii

hmm.. Adonion is a patner of clicksor...

according to me...  those who have blogspot go for Clicksor or Adbrite.

don't use both clicksor and adbrite on the same blogspot...as they both provide fullpage ads and inline text ads...

Adbrite takes 60 days to send the first payment.. but clicksor pays for every 15 days through paypal.

Adbrite sends only checks and those who live in USA will receive 1099 forms at the end ...

if you guys are serious about earning more first try clicksor .. then go for other ad networks...

reply if you want more information.....

• 2 weeks later...

i have started using adonion in my website i have 10 adzones placed form adzone they have popunder ads and full page ads, banner ads, text ads looks like they have less number advertisers when compared to adbrite and adsense being a beta company so its good to give a try but neverthless waste i earned 20cents in a day.

Non Stop Blogger

Check my blogs to see their ads and my website of course.

http://nonstoptv.blogspot.com/

http://nonstopmovies.blogspot.com/

Boss this might b a silly question..............i have started blogging recently...but if i try to earn through ads emanna problem untunda...i am on h1. we r not supposed to earn in any other way kada can anyone please give me a reply pleasee..

Not a problem as of now if you r in usa then you need to pay taxes for your earnings form ads.

In general ads company takes care of that before paying you by intimating IRS when you submit your ssn or tax id number to the ads owner say google adsense or adbrite.

I have been blogging for two years no problem till now only one payout i took so far.

Better use check or paypal method for payouts.

Cheers man cheers12w

Friends i suggest not to go with Adonions they have some trojan virus  1h@ coming through their ads so i asked to and those ads especially under pop under ads. warningnf

Adonion people have relatively less number of people as advertisers so better to try something else. hammernd

I earned better using adbrite when compared to any other, so if possible it is one of the best based on my knowledge along with adsense. cheers12w

I just dropped in again to just let you know guys.  dancegdb

any one suggest which ad network is good

i am totally confused

oka ad network nunchi text ads inkoka dani nundi full page adds chesukovacha

let me know which is good

adsence or adbrite or clicksor or adtoll

thank you in advance

i used Adsense and Adbrite they are good. Clicksor i am not aware but heard and read about it, which is also good.

Adtoll i am not aware of but Adonion i can tell you that is not that good w.r.to my experience read above posts.

Never go with new advertisement companies because they have relatively less advertisements so less competition.

Adbrite is very good becoz it will let you display two ad networks in same zone i mean if you already have some ads, adbrite displays ads if it can beat your current eCPM((cost per 1000 impressions).

Adbrite (full page ads,inline ads, banner ads) and Adsense(banner,text,feeds,searchads, mobile ads) always prefer image ads instead of text ads of course it varies time to time. If not Try both and see the results fo ra month becoz u can modify it at any time.

Hope this helps a lot

hmm.. Adonion is a patner of clicksor...

according to me...  those who have blogspot go for Clicksor or Adbrite.

don't use both clicksor and adbrite on the same blogspot...as they both provide fullpage ads and inline text ads...

Adbrite takes 60 days to send the first payment.. but clicksor pays for every 15 days through paypal.

Adbrite sends only checks and those who live in USA will receive 1099 forms at the end ...

if you guys are serious about earning more first try clicksor .. then go for other ad networks...

reply if you want more information.....

*=: