• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spicyfish

• Raja123

• mustang302

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You have to check your Deductible and Co-insurance. Normally for an OK policy Deductible will be 5-6K, better policy will have lesser deductible.

2. For pregnancy usually most of the deductible will be covered during doctor visits, scanning etc... so, the final bill after delivery shouldn't be that much.

3. Co-insurance is the % of amt you are responsible ever after deductible... check those things and call billing departments and get clarifications...

$6k is okay man...na wife almost 3 days in labour...billed $1300 per day..inka motha process complete ayyi intiki vachaesariki $8300 bill choopincharu...!!

but na insurance na kempany baring kabatti..covers family also...ended up payin $1100 from my pocket.

1100 is not bad man , manchi insurance.

$6k is out of pocket for me. but happy that , delivery and all that happened with out any complications...

Ne inurance antha baledhu Plan. 6 k deductible malla 80/20 ante konchamm ekkue vasthai bills.For us i paid 1800 including all..Neeku lab bills kuda vasti avi koncham late ga diffrent vendor nunchi vasati..

Congrats on new Arrival..

Very beginning to baby intki vache varaku around 3k aindi naaku ... Entha paying monthly nuvvu .. Insurance varies ba .. Evaru correct ga cheppaleru .. Just sit and wait for the bills.

Talk to insurance...they wil usually give 10-15% wen u say u wil pay all amount at once instead of payment plans

you mean insurance or hospital??

we pay to hospital no?

you mean insurance or hospital??

we pay to hospital no?

hospital ki call chaestae vallaki available unna payment plans chaptharu..ne insurance deductions taruvatha calculate chaesi.

Very beginning to baby intki vache varaku around 3k aindi naaku ... Entha paying monthly nuvvu .. Insurance varies ba .. Evaru correct ga cheppaleru .. Just sit and wait for the bills.

:3D_Smiles: total antaena...?

$6k is okay man...na wife almost 3 days in labour...billed $1300 per day..pain killers ani..avi ani ivani ...inka motha process complete ayyi intiki vachaesariki $8300 bill choopincharu...!!

but na insurance na kempany baring kabatti..covers family also...ended up payin $1100 from my pocket.

whn did u bcame a father? Suprising

my dear new parents in usa , 

first of all Congratulations to you !!!

I am a new parent , all is well and happies . what is the normal hospital baby delivery cost ? naku hospital bill (baby delivery hospital bill) vachindi , 

2-3 bills unnai separate ga ..1 st one is around $3000.00 , inka enni unnai ani na insurance login lo chuste, processing lo inko 2 unnai those are in my newborn name-same hospital..avi emo okati $1800 inkoti $1300.00 , so total roughly $6000 daka vastundi ani thinking..inka later emaina vaste teliyadu.

Is this normal?  new parents , friends  please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Yes that is normal, Make sure that you call your HR rep to include your New born on the day of the Birth.

And You dont have to worry about the bill, mostly you may end up paying around 600 to 900 max.

For us our baby born in Apr, all the fees settled in September.

insurance vallaki call chesi negotiate cheyochu anta bro..

i jus asked my colleague who has two kids.. 

she said she paid around $1000 for first and $2000 for second kid on the whole

For me hospital charged $68,000 to insurance and after applying Aetna rate it came to $24,000 and finally naa responsibility was $1800.

Ivvu kaki da malli doctor bill , baby bill etc.. Kuda unnayi .
Depends on plan what u have taken .