stripper friend

Krishna_Kanth

russian pori, strip pub lo thagilindhi, friend aindhi, phone calls and whatsapp chat nadustundhi since 5 months,...because of my job we both are in different states,...but kalisi nappudu bumnchik bum ki eddaru looking forward,...i have plans to visit her this month,...but early morning message chesindhi oka 300$ arrange cheyagalava ani,.......

elago pay cheyali kadha thokkalodhi, edhi advance pay type annamata,... and i will be staying with her for a day in her place, she is going to come to my place and stay with me for a week..

should i give her the money or not??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Krishna_Kanth

• LadiesTailor

• Kalam_Youtheman

• dakumangalsingh

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Krishna_Kanth said:

russian pori, strip pub lo thagilindhi, friend aindhi, phone calls and whatsapp chat nadustundhi since 5 months,...because of my job we both are in different states,...but kalisi nappudu bumnchik bum ki eddaru looking forward,...i have plans to visit her this month,...but early morning message chesindhi oka 300$ arrange cheyagalava ani,.......

elago pay cheyali kadha thokkalodhi, edhi advance pay type annamata,... and i will be staying with her for a day in her place, she is going to come to my place and stay with me for a week..

hrse_1

1 minute ago, Krishna_Kanth said:

give man...nee dabbule kada

3 minutes ago, nissan said:

Trap emo

whats her age

trap ani anukunna, but money kavalante after more than 6 months adagadhu kadha bhayya,...age 26, size 36D

16 minutes ago, Krishna_Kanth said:

neek istam ochinatti cheyi man 

12 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

NJ NY area naaa... ? 

adhi pittsburgh, nenu Harrisburg........burg-burg rasukotaniki 300$ samarpinchali,....but multiple time rasukovatchu