anyone Listening USCIS call? with director

PhillyDotNetGuy

6 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:
  • He said I-140 rule will come some time 2 weeks later

Nijanga vasthada ??? Oka vela vacina emaina more clauses untaya ... Apart from 6 months completed work employer ?

Just now, rrc_2015 said:

Nijanga vasthada ??? Oka vela vacina emaina more clauses untaya ... Apart from 6 months completed work employer ?

no...it may remain as it is.

06/03/2016: I-140 EAD Final Rule "Not" Next Week nor Several Weeks

• In today's teleconference, USCIS Director confirms that this final rule making will not be done next week nor next several weeks, unlike its plan in the Spring 2016 Semi-Annual Rule Making Agenda. Even though the Director was not able to give the resons for delay, but we speculate that the number of comments could have some impact to deal with the conflicting interests.
  • A question was asked relating to I-140 EAD proposal limiting it to "compelling circumstances" and extension such EAD requiring priority date within one year in the Visa Bulletin. Question was addressed such proposal somewhat harsh to the hightech workers. The Director brought up its limit to resolving certain issues administratively under the law. Understandably, the Director was not in a position to address to all the issues and questions related to rule-making.
  • Another issue was brought up relating to I-140 EAD and elibility for returning to H-1B nonimmigrant status. Again, this rule-making issue could not be answered by the Director, for the obvious reaons.
  • Overall, today's teleconference was meaningful in that those three or four keys issued involved in the proposed rule are called to attention for the USCIS leaders.

from immigration-law.com

1 hour ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:
  • He said I-140 rule will come some time 2 weeks later

biscuit esaav ga ..

not coming for several weeks annadu gani OH Law uncle annadu ?