I-140 EAD Final Rule Not in Near Future

solman

06/03/2016: I-140 EAD Final Rule "Not" Next Week nor Another Week(s)?

• In today's teleconference, USCIS Director confirms that this final rule making will not be done next week nor another weeks(?), unlike its Spring 2016 Semi-Annual Rule Making Agenda. Even though the Director was not able to give the resons for delay, we can speculate that the number of comments could have involved conflicting interests among different stakeholders.
  • A question was also asked relating to I-140 EAD proposed rule limiting it to "compelling circumstances" and extension of such EAD requiring priority date within one year in the Visa Bulletin. Questioner addressed such proposal as somewhat harsh to the hightech workers. The Director brought up its limit to resolving certain issues administratively under the law. Understandably, the Director was not in a position to address all the issues and questions which are related to ongoing rule-making programs.
  • Another issue was brought up relating to I-140 EAD and elibility for returning to H-1B nonimmigrant status. Again, this rule-making issue could not be answered by the Director, for the obvious reaons.
  • Overall, today's teleconference was meaningful in that those three or four key issued involved in the proposed rule were brought up to attention for the USCIS leaders.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

we are slaves...and our country is unfortunately a third world country ...deal with it... these people need service and we are just service providers...

31 minutes ago, speedracer said:

we are slaves...and our country is unfortunately a third world country ...deal with it... these people need service and we are just service providers...

+1000

And these slaves once they get GC and citizen exploit the fellow slaves and corrupt the system and make the host country another third world -hole