How much do you save/Earn in USA when compared to india?

volkswagen

3 minutes ago, volkswagen said:

I am asking this question not for timepass.I really want to know why people craving for H1B even they have crores of properties in india.TO enjoy different lifestyle? please share your toughts.

G balisina desi kodlu only 20-30% osthaaru ..enjy chesi ellipotharu....only 5% of that will stay here for lifestyle...

4 minutes ago, volkswagen said:

I am asking this question not for timepass.I really want to know why people craving for H1B even they have crores of properties in india.TO enjoy different lifestyle? please share your toughts.

Just for popularity..

its all A2A , most of the ppl look for better life style and strong economy country .Staying in US is like 5 star hotel you have all the facilities and expensive too at the same time if you're earning good then you can enjoy awesome life.Work life balance ,parties and weknd trips added mileage to personal life . I will tell you one example  a mechanic in india can earn money 10000 rs by fixing BMW  how abt the same mechanic fixing same car in US he could make 4 times or more right .if the same mechanic works in afgnthn how much he can make ..bullt digudhi free ga. Always country economy plays a key role that the reason ppl go to US(h1) ,dubai ..etc rich countries.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

its all A2A , most of the ppl look for better life style and strong economy country .Staying in US is like 5 star hotel you have all the facilities and expensive too at the same time if you're earning good then you can enjoy awesome life.Work life balance ,parties and weknd trips added mileage to personal life . I will tell you one example  a mechanic in india can earn money 10000 rs by fixing BMW  how abt the same mechanic fixing same car in US he could make 4 times or more right .if the same mechanic works in afgnthn how much he can make ..bullt digudhi free ga. Always country economy plays a key role that the reason ppl go to US(h1) ,dubai ..etc rich countries.

here mechanic meeda mestri unnadu

Janantha Garage lo NTR entha chesina last lo mohan lal credit dengi natlu undhi ikkada maa poor people brathuku

7 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

Awesome... bagha explain chasavu.. people like you are needed more in this society.  the way you explains projects your broad thinking and deep thinking.. .of subject. ..Keep rocking buddy...

33 minutes ago, volkswagen said:

crores of properties ante define man... 1-10 c ante market lo middle class.