i140- EAD rule....

Novak_Djokovic

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-12-31/html/2015-32666.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.happyschools.com/ead-for-i-140-proposed-rule-making/

Criteria to apply for EAD for I-140 (Requires Update)

If you read the proposed rule details in the descriptions, only certain applicants with approved I-140 qualify to apply for an EAD. Here’s what you need to apply for EAD for I140:

• Prove that you are in valid immigration status
  • Approved I-140 Petition
  • Should have a “compelling reason” to apply for an EAD
  • Your priority date (PD) is within one year of the Visa Bulletin cutoff date to apply for EAD renewal
  • Based on examples provided for “compelling reasons”, hardly anyone would qualify to apply for an EAD. Such a bummer!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-140 EAD in Compelling Circumstance

The proposed rule seeks to allow an EAD to be approved for a term of one year when the applicant (1) is in the U.S. on E-3, H-1B, H-1B1, O-1 or L-1 status, (2) is the beneficiary of an approved EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant petition, (3) does not have a visa immediately available, and, notably, (4) can demonstrate that compelling circumstances justifying EAD approval.

Those who seek to take advantage of this provision and are able to actually obtain an approval of such EAD by showing compelling circumstances may find themselves unable to change status from within the US and may have to forego the option of filing I-485 adjustment of status from within the U.S. and may need to process their immigrant visa from the U.S. consulate. Dependents would be eligible to obtain EAD (initial and extensions) but only after the primary worker’s eligibility has been established.

Additionally, the ability to extend such EAD by showing continuing compelling circumstances will be limited only to those who have a priority date that is less than one (1) year from the current cutoff date for the applicable country and category.

What are Compelling Circumstances?

The proposed rule specifically refuses to define “compelling circumstances” and would prefer to grant discretion. However, the rule has identified four circumstances which may be considered compelling:

• Serious illness or disability – for example, requiring moving to a different area of requiring significant change in the employment circumstances.
  • Employer retaliation – for example, as a result of the employee filing a complaint or similar grievance with appropriate agency.
  • Substantial harm to the applicant – for example, as a result to sudden change in terms of employment and substantial difficulty in finding other employment.
  • Significant disruption to the employer – for example, disruption due to inability to obtain visa petition approval due to corporate reorganization.

after going through immigrati0nlaw, trackiiitt .com, usciswebsitee and happyscholls...

as per my understanding....ee rule lo...

ekkada kuda i140 approve ithe...EAD vastadi ani ledu....

but in some cases it's possible ani...chala condtions unnai....

2 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

after going through immigrati0nlaw, trackiiitt .com, usciswebsitee and happyscholls...

ekkada kuda i140 approve ithe...EAD vastadi ani ledu....but in some cases possible ani...chala condtions unnai....

:(

8 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

ekkada kuda i140 approve ithe...EAD vastadi ani ledu....but in some cases possible ani...chala condtions unnai....

beautiful-sweet-naughty-deepika-padukone

okkati ardhaam kaadhu

• Your priority date (PD) is within one year of the Visa Bulletin cutoff date to apply for EAD renewal

ante suppose visa bulletin cutoff jan 2016 anuko mana PD jan 2015 anuku...just one year mundhe manaki EAD antunnatu kadha ee rule prakaram.. alantappudu bulletin cutoff jan 2015 ani pettochuu ga... work force ekkada nunchii vasthayeee ipppudu.. delays endhuku ante bhaaga traffic undhi also maa daggara USCCCIIISSS lo janaaalu thakkuva unnnaru to sustain the traffic ani edhava coverings endhukuu.... ee  EAD rules endhuko thokkaaa

3 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

ekkada kuda i140 approve ithe...EAD vastadi ani ledu....

but in some cases it's possible ani...chala condtions unnai....

idi 1 year back news bro..aa compelling reasons ki evaru qualify avvaleru..LOL

15 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

okkati ardhaam kaadhu

ante suppose visa bulletin cutoff jan 2016 anuko mana PD jan 2015 anuku...just one year mundhe manaki EAD antunnatu kadha ee rule prakaram.. alantappudu bulletin cutoff jan 2015 ani pettochuu ga... work force ekkada nunchii vasthayeee ipppudu.. delays endhuku ante bhaaga traffic undhi also maa daggara USCCCIIISSS lo janaaalu thakkuva unnnaru to sustain the traffic ani edhava coverings endhukuu.... ee  EAD rules endhuko thokkaaa

not like that if ur cutoff date is jan 2014 ..and ur pD is jan 2015 ..u can apply EAD..otherwise same thing........ Image result for desamuduru gifs music start 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

okkati ardhaam kaadhu

renewal ki annadu kada adhi. so, compelling reason vunte cutoff date ki sambandam lekunda istaremo first time. but, mallie aah EAD ni renewal cheyyalante appudu 1yr lopu vundali ani kavochu

1 minute ago, dalapathi said:

renewal ki annadu kada adhi. so, compelling reason vunte cutoff date ki sambandam lekunda istaremo first time. but, mallie aah EAD ni renewal cheyyalante appudu 1yr lopu vundali ani kavochu

correct a bhayya..kaaaani use antha ledhu ga manaki... khaali peeeli IV ki donation chesi jaaanaalu endhuku panikiraaani rule petttaru

If I am not wrong  other than EAD manaki 3 advantages unnayi.I140 cannot be revoked, new employer need not start GC from beginning(just amend I140) and 60 days grace period in case of job layoff/fired.Is it correct?

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

If I am not wrong  other than EAD manaki 3 advantages unnayi.I140 cannot be revoked, new employer need not start GC from beginning(just amend I140) and 60 days grace period in case of job layoff/fired.Is it correct?

adi wrong.. new employer has to start gc from perm