Randi survey cheddam

mastercheif

Poll on Demonetization  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• MRI

• Lafootgaadu

• SonaParv_522

2 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

question lekunda poll enti broder

corrected broder

Heyyyyy raviii i knw man my heart is saying that u only can stay wen a time of new yearrrrrrrrrrrt 
Come
Back
Broderrrr --Credits Tinglish Star

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

corrected broder

Heyyyyy raviii i knw man my heart is saying that u only can stay wen a time of new yearrrrrrrrrrrt 
Come
Back
Broderrrr --Credits Tinglish Star

deeniki decoding key edanna unda broder

Desanni modda gudapadaniki weed kotti tiskunna decision Mana modi alias bodi.1% of wealthy people who always gets away with black money and store it as assets and the plan he made to catch the 1% was failed and the other 99% are struggling.Economists goranga eskuntunnaru aina vinatledu. Nothings gonna change and he is just destroying country's economy in a bigway.

48 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Desanni modda gudapadaniki weed kotti tiskunna decision Mana modi alias bodi.1% of wealthy people who always gets away with black money and store it as assets and the plan he made to catch the 1% was failed and the other 99% are struggling.Economists goranga eskuntunnaru aina vinatledu. Nothings gonna change and he is just destroying country's economy in a bigway.

vuu