Just watched this movie, awesome movie

tennisluvr

35 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

what genre man,,,,

Sports movie man, like Rush. Rush in my opinion is one of the best ever sports themed movies but this one is one of the best of this year. 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sports movie man, like Rush. Rush in my opinion is one of the best ever sports themed movies but this one is one of the best of this year. 

rush is true story dood...anyway i am not into these kinda movies,,,,thanks tho...

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

rush is true story dood...anyway i am not into these kinda movies,,,,thanks tho...

Did I say it wasn't a true story? I said it was a sports theme oriented movie, you perhaps failed to read that. 

55 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

u cant compare this movie to Rush..

Rush is grown man's film..this movie is like Disney kids movie... movie seems like a joke to me

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Did I say it wasn't a true story? I said it was a sports theme oriented movie, you perhaps failed to read that. 

i meant rush is kick ass true story provided i hate such gener's, i loved the movie tho it aint my type, on the other side i dont know shyt about the movie you posted up there....its all good!!

3 minutes ago, siru said:

u cant compare this movie to Rush..

Rush is grown man's film..this movie is like Disney kids movie... movie seems like a joke to me

You seem to have a problem understanding simple sentences as well. Did I compare this to Rush? Rush is one of my all time favorite movies and I made that point clear in my statement, I mentioned this movie being one of the better ones of this year. I never said it was a movie comparable to Rush. 

Whether it's a disney kids movie or a grown ups movie is decided by the audience, the fact that this movie got an 80% rating on RT seems to imply it isn't merely a kids movie though. 

51 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You seem to have a problem understanding simple sentences as well. Did I compare this to Rush? Rush is one of my all time favorite movies and I made that point clear in my statement, I mentioned this movie being one of the better ones of this year. I never said it was a movie comparable to Rush. 

Whether it's a disney kids movie or a grown ups movie is decided by the audience, the fact that this movie got an 80% rating on RT seems to imply it isn't merely a kids movie though. 

haha...so kids movies dont get 80% rating on RT?  or I have a problem and couldnt understand that part too?