samaja_varagamana

After all ms annaru kada ra (hijacked)

262 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

enti ivanni NPU/SVU/ITU lo chadivinandhuke???

NPU/SVU/ITU....maha ante 5k-10k...but...are are talking about 150,000 students who went to better schools...

MS ante NPU/SVU/ITU le kaavu....inka chala vunayi...avi telvanollaki chepina waste...telsinollaki chepalsina avasaram ledu..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

NPU/SVU/ITU....maha ante 5k-10k...but...are are talking about 150,000 students who went to better schools...

MS ante NPU/SVU/ITU le kaavu....inka chala vunayi...avi telvanollaki chepina waste...telsinollaki chepalsina avasaram ledu..

I did my MS, but I don't agree with you. There are only 30-40 decent schools (probably 20-25K enrollment) in US that can give you job guarantee. Rest all, MS is going to be huge risk. There is no point coming to states if you don't get in one of those 40 Univ and taking a huge loan. If you have money, that's your wish. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Endi man.....atanu 2 years value chepamante, all illegal activities cheputnav....

Ayana chesindii chepthadu vere emuntundii cheppadanikii lol 😂 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

we are  speaking about NPU/SVU batch 

we are talking about public funded universities ets 

your english thagalayya...sure shot NPu/SVU nuvvu 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okay. I'll ask you after an year. Same time next yr, how this Trump thing went. Pls give me your email address, in case you decide to stop visiting this db.

Ok baa 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me edupu ni thenga =))

prathi vadu aparichithudu movie lo ramanujan la rules follow authunnattu cutting lu

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

your english thagalayya...sure shot NPu/SVU nuvvu 

I a not from NPU/SVU/ITU/VIU

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fcuk illegal imported H1B's they are burden to this world so chachi pondi 

they bring their fat asses and bata tala's.

they bring casteism in topics.

they are hairy.

they wear lungis in winter and roam in appartmemts parks.

they drink biddis in aero planes.

they do kaini and pan parags in USA also.

they drink cheap liquor in usa also not going for royal brands

they dont work hard like MS guys.

finally IT loki appudu vachamu anadi kadu annaya 100K job kotama luxary car konama casino ki poyama SC ki poyama life enjoy chesama.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nakama said:

Me edupu ni thenga =))

prathi vadu aparichithudu movie lo ramanujan la rules follow authunnattu cutting lu

rules are for losers.

so what if people fake experience. @3$%

I don't find anything wrong with it, if the employer is satisfied with the work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I did my MS, but I don't agree with you. There are only 30-40 decent schools (probably 20-25K enrollment) in US that can give you job guarantee. Rest all, MS is going to be huge risk. There is no point coming to states if you don't get in one of those 40 Univ and taking a huge loan. If you have money, that's your wish. 

Aa 30-40 decent universities la sadivina dikku ledu pakkaga as per rules velthe anni fall in place ani only andulo 1% ke anni workout avtaii tennisluvr ankul for example. Ayana bathuku emi pula panpu kaadu 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

two years coillege ki velladam valla...you will understand what America is all about, the priorities, laws of lands..how you need to behave and what would be expected out of you...essentially, it will make you a better culturered and nurtured guy than a guy whose best edu qualification is a b.tech degree from a kufli college...

Culture nerchina..Saati Manishini manishi laaga choodaleru

#DespicableBots vs #CulteredStudents

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crowley said:

fcuk illegal imported H1B's they are burden to this world so chachi pondi 

they bring their fat asses and bata tala's.

they bring casteism in topics.

they are hairy.

they wear lungis in winter and roam in appartmemts parks.

they drink biddis in aero planes.

they do kaini and pan parags in USA also.

they drink cheap liquor in usa also not going for royal brands

they dont work hard like MS guys.

finally IT loki appudu vachamu anadi kadu annaya 100K job kotama luxary car konama casino ki poyama SC ki poyama life enjoy chesama.

nuvvu entha job kottaavu? 120k atleast?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so mee jeevithaalu veligipovataaniki possible time frame enti?

within 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, by the end of Trump's term? I'm curious.

entha bright ga veluguthundi ani naaku choodalani undhi.

bloody aravam dog@3$%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

citizenship teeskunna yomama and co. inka ochi ee db lo edhedho chattha post chesthunnaru ga. aa maatraniki gc endukani, I am wondering @3$%

adhi lekunda kooda seyyochu ga.

inthaki ne divorce enduk ayindo cheptalev ga, bloody aravam dog@3$%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

fcuk illegal imported H1B's they are burden to this world so chachi pondi 

they bring their fat asses and bata tala's.

they bring casteism in topics.

they are hairy.

they wear lungis in winter and roam in appartmemts parks.

they drink biddis in aero planes.

they do kaini and pan parags in USA also.

they drink cheap liquor in usa also not going for royal brands

they dont work hard like MS guys.

finally IT loki appudu vachamu anadi kadu annaya 100K job kotama luxary car konama casino ki poyama SC ki poyama life enjoy chesama.

mothaniki india paruvu tiyataniki putina daridrulu ee imported H1B galu...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yomama said:

inthaki ne divorce enduk ayindo cheptalev ga, bloody aravam dog@3$%

inthaki nuvvu inka virgin enduku unnavo seppu first.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VizagRocks said:

inthaki nuvvu inka virgin enduku unnavo seppu first.

@3$% mera marzi and thanks for the compliment@3$%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

rules are for losers.

so what if people fake experience. @3$%

I don't find anything wrong with it, if the employer is satisfied with the work.

Podduna lesthe.. illicit relations... fantasy sex stories.. aa video released..ee video released ani..

chuttu society meedha raallu eskuntu kurchuntaru..filthy maggots.. G kindha baaga paisal ochi cherithe ilane untundhi..

you have milked enough..let others get a chance ani ledhu

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

inthaki nuvvu inka virgin enduku unnavo seppu first.

intaki divorce emindo cheptalev ga, did she already got re-married or what?%$#$

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nuvvu entha job kottaavu? 120k atleast?

yes uncle 110K

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

MAnalo mana maaata...2yrs college ki velladaniki valla manaki h1 vallaki Antha diff vastundha?

*=:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Crowley said:

mothaniki india paruvu tiyataniki putina daridrulu ee imported H1B galu...

ground reality...nenu epudo chepina..i1 h1b valla evariki upayogam ledu ra balaraju

vishvasam lenollu...idaki company mida vachi...employer change ayitaru...ayi contracting chesukuntaru...

manufacturer bhakti assalu ledu vellaki..

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yomama said:

intaki divorce emindo cheptalev ga, did she already got re-married or what?%$#$

What exactly did your mom do, when your dad dumped her, because you looked hideous as a newborn? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please ban samaja...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

What exactly did your mom do, when your dad dumped her, because you looked hideous as a newborn? 

@3$%nice try, keep circumventing like a dumfck. Its okay man, seems like she moved on and you are still crying in the closet. Are you that ugly? seems like you are using that as an insult now, forgetting that Andhras are fairer than aravams@3$%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now