Saeed Naqvi on being Muslim in India.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, batman said:

it is already one, what is the need to declare/not declare. 

haha.. change the constitution brother. it still says 'secular'.

this handwaving may work with Hindutva brothers, not for others.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• KalyanBabu

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, batman said:

in the jallikattu protesters there were some dickheads who raised tamil separatist slogans i heard. not sure true or not. let them come out in open take stand and then see what would be the response in TN 

didn't you just threaten Tamil people with violent action (by saying that everything was in Modi's hands).. What's wrong with separatist slogans in a country where the supreme leader sucks up to people like you?

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. change the constitution brother. it still says 'secular'.

this handwaving may work with Hindutva brothers, not for others.

you clearly dont understand neither hindutva nor hindu rastra. or have a myopic view of it, i am not surprised based on the videos you follow and i understand all that brainwashing.

hindu rastra doesn't mean a state with only hindus or exclusive hindus and kick out minorities......

a hindu rastra is inclusive of religious minorities and minorities dont have to pay jazia tax to maintain their religion like the muzzie rulers of india did

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

didn't you just threaten Tamil people with violent action (by saying that everything was in Modi's hands).. What's wrong with separatist slogans in a country where the supreme leader sucks up to people like you?

lol modi has nothing to do with this. TN people only will teach those anti nationals a lesson. you like social expo right why dont you do one....gather few who concur with your deviant deranged views and raise slogans in chennai. if you guys come out of the slipper thrashing let me know.....

7 minutes ago, batman said:

you clearly dont understand neither hindutva nor hindu rastra. or have a myopic view of it, i am not surprised based on the videos you follow and i understand all that brainwashing.

hindu rastra doesn't mean a state with only hindus or exclusive hindus and kick out minorities......

a hindu rastra is inclusive of religious minorities and minorities dont have to pay jazia tax to maintain their religion like the muzzie rulers of india did

dude, I keep reminding you again and again. I am not a liberal fool, to believe the crap you tell me about Hindutva.

I know exactly what Hindutva is, and what its political goals are. I mean, the idealized version. The version where Hindu culture prospers, and minorities are safe and sound under the protection of Hindus.

Except, I also realize that such an idealized vision doesn't know how to handle several subnationalist movements (prominent is bengal, and TN). You guys can't think beyond muslims. They won't be the hardest to convince to sign on to this fantasy project. They don't lose much in the bargain (like Saeed Naqvi explains).

If Hindutva (Congress/BJP) can't solve a simple indirect tax problem without the center wetting its beak into state coffers through GST, how can it solve complicated cultural issues under the umbrella of Hindutva?

you guys are just dreaming.

15 minutes ago, batman said:

lol modi has nothing to do with this. TN people only will teach those anti nationals a lesson. you like social expo right why dont you do one....gather few who concur with your deviant deranged views and raise slogans in chennai. if you guys come out of the slipper thrashing let me know.....

such a stupid social experiment can only be proposed by a Hindutva guy.

Tamil nationalism is a long game, non-tamils are not being beaten or harassed in TN, for the movement to need an immediate solution one way or the other.

on the contrary, TN probably the highest number out of state people doing businesses (especially among SMEs) in India. But is Hindutva a long game or immediate one?

If its a long game, why bother muslims now? through intimidation, and even murder. So if its immediate, why doesn't BJP start the process of convincing the stakeholders to changing India's constitution and end the 'secular' hypocrisy?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, I keep reminding you again and again. I am not a liberal fool, to believe the crap you tell me about Hindutva.

I know exactly what Hindutva is, and what its political goals are. I mean, the idealized version. The version where Hindu culture prospers, and minorities are safe and sound under the protection of Hindus.

Except, I also realize that such an idealized vision doesn't know how to handle several subnationalist movements (prominent is bengal, and TN). You guys can't think beyond muslims. They won't be the hardest to convince to sign on to this fantasy project. They don't lose much in the bargain (like Saeed Naqvi explains).

If Hindutva (Congress/BJP) can't solve a simple indirect tax problem without the center wetting its beak into state coffers through GST, how can it solve complicated cultural issues under the umbrella of Hindutva?

you guys are just dreaming.

the strive is always towards the idealized version. however difficult it is to achieve. sub nationalist movements are not even a fringe to be given any importance. those few will wither away coz they dont have a solid solid ideology nor do they have an evil cult(pizzlaam) to motivate them +-

the strive is always towards the idealized version. however difficult it is to achieve. sub nationalist movements are not even a fringe to be given any importance. those few will wither away coz they dont have a solid solid ideology nor do they have an evil cult(pizzlaam) to motivate them +-

subnationalist movements are fringe only because Hindutva is hiding behind 'development'. Once 'development' becomes a mirage, things can turn ugly.

It can turn ugly even if Hindutva emerges out of the shadows and becomes more visible.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

such a stupid social experiment can only be proposed by a Hindutva guy.

Tamil nationalism is a long game, non-tamils are not being beaten or harassed in TN, for the movement to need an immediate solution one way or the other.

on the contrary, TN probably the highest number out of state people doing businesses (especially among SMEs) in India. But is Hindutva a long game or immediate one?

If its a long game, why bother muslims now? through intimidation, and even murder. So if its immediate, why doesn't BJP start the process of convincing the stakeholders to changing India's constitution and end the 'secular' hypocrisy?

no body bothers or harasses muzzies without they not doing anything. there is no threat or intimidation. 

however there is a lakshman rekha, the muzzies by their blood are not know to stay in their lakshman rekha especially when they are in sizable numbers.

when ravana crossed lakshnam rekha..... ram had to step in to teach a lesson......same thing will happen......

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

subnationalist movements are fringe only because Hindutva is hiding behind 'development'. Once 'development' becomes a mirage, things can turn ugly.

It can turn ugly even if Hindutva emerges out of the shadows and becomes more visible.

like i said they need a solid ideology or an evil cult religion to motivate and sustain a movement

no body bothers or harasses muzzies without they not doing anything. there is no threat or intimidation. 

however there is a lakshman rekha, the muzzies by their blood are not know to stay in their lakshman rekha especially when they are in sizable numbers.

when ravana crossed lakshnam rekha..... ram had to step in to teach a lesson......same thing will happen......

lol. agreed. Hindutva is full of goons who's only job is to obsessively watch when muslims cross the lakshman rekha.

and then step in, and aggravate the situation enough so that muslims are taught a lesson.

Kerala atleast learnt how to handle its sanghis. It must become the national model. Bengal too.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

like i said they need a solid ideology or an evil cult religion to motivate and sustain a movement

I doubt you ever talked to a Tamil guy. The ideology of Tamil nationalism is a million times more thoughtful and meaningful than the hate mongering Hindutva.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. agreed. Hindutva is full of goons who's only job is to obsessively watch when muslims cross the lakshman rekha.

and then step in, and aggravate the situation enough so that muslims are taught a lesson.

Kerala atleast learnt how to handle its sanghis. It must become the national model. Bengal too.

ha ha yes the sdpi model of kerala @3$%

most half dick headed muzzies come from these two states. most ppl to join isis are from kerala......are u talking abt this model?

Just now, batman said:

ha ha yes the sdpi model of kerala @3$%

most half dick headed muzzies come from these two states. most ppl to join isis are from kerala......are u talking abt this model?

yeah. I want Sanghis to be treated exactly the way they are treated in Kerala.

this ISIS nonsense, you tell some other kid, who argues with you.

They are still miniscule compared to record hindu terrorist recruitment in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yeah. I want Sanghis to be treated exactly the way they are treated in Kerala.

this ISIS nonsense, you tell some other kid, who argues with you.

They are still miniscule compared to record hindu terrorist recruitment in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat.

count/compare the numbers killed by isis and the so-called hindu terrorist. only a hare brained intellect  would compare anything with isis

go and discuss hindu terrorism with your fellow fantasy world dwellers