Recently returned from india vacation

lapakilotupaki

36 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

em quality of life babugaru...naku same pay vaste kallu muskoni vellipota indiaki...the only reason i am staying is for money...oka pandaga ledu pabbam ledu...grand parentski bagoledu anna chanipoyaru anna velladam kudaradu...empekkodaniki 

modha bi povu nuvu.....

btw from what you say....you sound like you chose money over your parents n grand parents...and the you value $$ more than relations......give the fact y are you crying now???

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

modha bi povu nuvu.....

btw from what you say....you sound like you chose money over your parents n grand parents...and the you value $$ more than relations......give the fact y are you crying now???

Its not about chosing parents over money. Its about privilege in India over plebeian life in the US.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

veetini annitini minchi okati marichipothunnav.

thondarlo Indialo water kosam andaru kottuku saava bothunnaru. manam elaagu rich kaabatti, manaki dorikesthadi. water leni vaadini choosi helana cheyyatam/jaali choopinchatam lo unna aanandam US lo andaru manaki equal ga unnappudu osthunda? 

aa santhosham ni dabbulu petti konagalava? adhe quality of life antey.

quality of life antea nuvu kattea taxes ki atleast min facilities government provide cheyatam.....India lo water ki lancham....electric ki lancham.....MRO RDO office lo lancham 

ikkada neeku birth certificate thechukovalantea 30mins max.....adhea india lo oka birth certificate thechuko daniki nana sangalu nakali.....adhea quality of life antea 

Just now, kasi said:

quality of life antea nuvu kattea taxes ki atleast min facilities government provide cheyatam.....India lo water ki lancham....electric ki lancham.....MRO RDO office lo lancham 

ikkada neeku birth certificate thechukovalantea 30mins max.....adhea india lo oka birth certificate thechuko daniki nana sangalu nakali.....adhea quality of life antea 

I think you didn't my sarcasm. Also it was badly written. I was pointing out that the people who want to go back, want to go back to privilege in India. privilege to look down on others.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Its not about chosing parents over money. Its about privilege in India over plebeian life in the US.

you said you are here for money, and if you made enuf money in india you will go back.....you clearly stated that you you choose money over you parent n i understand that for you money is more valuable than parents 

and i dont think you are leading a plebeian life, i think you are leaving a privileged like having more than all the basic stuff 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I think you didn't my sarcasm. Also it was badly written. I was pointing out that the people who want to go back, want to go back to privilege in India. privilege to look down on others.

ya ya i got you bro...i was just extending it 

Just now, kasi said:

you said you are here for money, and if you made enuf money in india you will go back.....you clearly stated that you you choose money over you parent n i understand that for you money is more valuable than parents 

and i dont think you are leading a plebeian life, i think you are leaving a privileged like having more than all the basic stuff 

dude, I'm on your side here. I can live a king's life wherever I want to. why would I go back to India.

Also I'm not sentimental about 'culture'.

4 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

Akkada antha bagundi,  polam chusukuntu,  parents no take care chestu,  daggara lo unna town lo sub contracts chesukunte chaalu bhaiyya.  Respect ,stature,  money,  social life, Anni vunnay. 

Ikkada salary Akkada sampadinchestunnaru easy GA,  chinna municipal Contractor,  having two queries of rubbish mining earning more than 5lac per month. 

Every individual asked me starting from polam lo worker to a CEO of a company,  is Trump going to send you back, how is situation. 

Koncham hardwork, be different from others,  do things differently,  

Nice view... and its true

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

modha bi povu nuvu.....

nuvu chootiya judgementlu cheskuntu kusodam tappite empekedi ledu...I am definitely going back and planing to setup my own business..evadi commitments vadiki untai...how can you say i choose money over parents...my parents are working and i am planing to return by the time they retire...coming to grand parents...i am fuking stuck with my h1 processing and decision when i lost my grand father...its nothing to do with money...i had enough money to survive.. its my dream to setup my own empire with what i earned...quality of life kosam amma babulni vadilese type nuvemo..nenu kadu

Just now, lazybugger said:

dude, I'm on your side here. I can live a king's life wherever I want to. why would I go back to India.

Also I'm not sentimental about 'culture'.

true bro let you something.....one of friend recommended me a women to buy chapathis....so i ordered chapathis n had to go pick them up....they live 5mins from my condo

i went their,  saw this north couple(not great english speaking)....they live in a more than a decent house that they own....with 2 kids..he works in walmart n sears...she make chapathis at home and works in a store 

they own a good house, they had a good mini van.....they can send their kids to school(good schools)...they are living very very happily.....they might make around 2-3K per month.....dude that day when i saw them..my heart was filled with happiness

Think about the same couple living in india!!!!!!! 

nothing to lower his diginty of labor, we both own houses in the same school district, both kids(if had) goto same school.....both kids play in the same game teams......and most importantly we both are happy

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nuvu chootiya judgementlu cheskuntu kusodam tappite empekedi ledu...I am definitely going back and planing to setup my own business..evadi commitments vadiki untai...how can you say i choose money over parents...my parents are working and i am planing to return by the time they retire...coming to grand parents...i am fuking stuck with my h1 processing and decision when i lost my grand father...its nothing to do with money...i had enough money to survive.. its my dream to setup my own empire with what i earned...quality of life kosam amma babulni vadilese type nuvemo..nenu kadu

last 5 years nunchi plan chesthunava???

mee babu money tho business plan chesthunava???? leka nee sontha moeny tho chestunava??? 

okavella mee parents money tho start chesthea.....aakasam vypu chusi uusko

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

last 5 years nunchi plan chesthunava???

mee babu money tho business plan chesthunava???? leka nee sontha moeny tho chestunava??? 

okavella mee parents money tho start chesthea.....aakasam vypu chusi uusko

ok ok...nenu USlone settle aipota ok na...happy?..nuvvu nee luvdalo assumptions..@3$%