Recently returned from india vacation

lapakilotupaki

india needs all of you great talents more than ever before, manchi time . Pack up and leave man. Happy ga undandi, india ki poyi, evaru aputhunaru mimmalni ikkada unda mani? who is stopping you guys reyCITI_c$y

Bright spot in gloomy world economy...and with America poised for robust growth, India has the edge..

forget abotu the jobs fellas,start ups..local businessess, services..going a leap forward...

right time..RIGHT government..needs right people..

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

india needs all of you great talents more than ever before, manchi time . Pack up and leave man. Happy ga undandi, india ki poyi, evaru aputhunaru mimmalni ikkada unda mani? who is stopping you guys reyCITI_c$y

Money Money Money

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

nuvu chootiya judgementlu cheskuntu kusodam tappite empekedi ledu...I am definitely going back and planing to setup my own business..evadi commitments vadiki untai...how can you say i choose money over parents...my parents are working and i am planing to return by the time they retire...coming to grand parents...i am fuking stuck with my h1 processing and decision when i lost my grand father...its nothing to do with money...i had enough money to survive.. its my dream to setup my own empire with what i earned...quality of life kosam amma babulni vadilese type nuvemo..nenu kadu

adhi lekka a kasi unte evaru apaleru

1 hour ago, JaffaJefferson said:

Poraa bhai mari india ki .. nuvvu antha rich aite.. eeda lafoot post lu endhuku estunnav.. neeku eda comfort/soul happy gaa untadi aadiki dobbey... 

M Gandhi laaga sollu kottaku... annee unte first of all why did u come to usa .. aadanee undi saavochhu kadhaa.. eeda vachi anni negative chesi maatlaade badhulu... 

you sound foolish to talk bad about a place which is giving you shelter/food... i think ind lo 5 yrs unnaka ind ni kudaa blame chestaav.. 

1+

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

world lo akkda leni daridram only available in our great country adi reservation  @3$%

,if they remove reservation I will move for india for sure 

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I got rejected in bank job as I was uppercaste.  No healthcare as  my dad  land 

same here eamcet lo kavalsina clg miss ayindi ...70K+ rank vachina vallaki vachayi due to reservation ..

6 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

but nuvvu chepping 5 lakhs anedhi rare cases

1 in a lakh vuntaru

but usa lo every s\w guy easy ga earn chestadu adhi 

1 in 500 ki vasthadi evry month 5lks @3$%