Attorney cleared all questions for me- will clear most of the fake news

Reddy86

lifted from Reddit.

130,000 is the threshold at which H1B employees are considered exempt. You are considered H1B dependent employer, if you have too many H1B workers (this depends on the size of your company). Being H1B dependent means you have to make additional effort to hire American workforce and harder to fire American workers. To my understanding, some IT companies (mostly those Indian "Tech Consulting companies" such as Infosys and TCS) abuse H1B systems, by hiring foreign workers as exempt employees and pay just above minimum salary, while still paying less than similar positions in other companies. Your actual minimum salary is determined based on LCA, I think.

1 hour ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

attorneys lacha chebtharu e situations lo manaki entha teluso vallaki anthentelusu

even Deeechhess ki kooda anthe telusu ... valla feelings batti vallu nadichestaru anthe ... so g p mooskoni prati scenario ni oka visa interview ga ready pettukondi ... maree tension padakunda ekkuva cheste nee maambarri ne India dengesta meeke bokka ani matladandimoham meeda cheppandi

6 minutes ago, SamarasimhaEddy said:

Your attorney is uneducated.

She doesn't know anything and why is she commenting without knowing the new executive order .

+123456789

3 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

+123456789

Agreed. 130k bill inka house and senate lo pass kooda kaale. Appude adi final ayyinattu full analysis ichindi daani meeda.

7 hours ago, Reddy86 said:

em matladuthunnav bayya, Sundar cheppindi for the people who will get affected by the Executive orders. aa 7 countries nunchi, andari gurinchi kadu. Nenu emails from employers like Microsoft, Oracle and Amazon chusa, maa friends work chesthunnaru, no one says not to travel. aa 7 countries gurinchi drop box gurinchi untundi. 

I know about that stuff, the point here is the executive order was about not banning new muslims entering US, it was not about citizens reentering US(if my understanding was correct). But google was lil more cautious 

It was always there, proper documentation untea no issues, what happened when obama was in office for the first time??? people were stopped, and were issued 221gs - deniki answer nuve cheppesav. nenu kuda ade cheppa kada bayya, documentation correct ga thiskukellandi edi miss cheyakandi.

you didnt get my point, even thought people had proper documentation, people faced issues, when obama came into office. Thats how things are dont unofficially(but the intent will be met), just like you have one rejection panel(its not official but, this one guy will reject you for no reason) in every interviewing panel 

no one fucCing know about any of this schit, if your attorney is talking about it....its a joke, and she is junk..take my word on this

bayya nee i-129 or LCA lo ee details untai, check it. (nenu marchipoya dentlo ee roju maa attorny cheppindi kuda), no Exempt and non-exempt ani. Thanaku telusu kabatti cheppindi. mee vadiki teliyakunte please change the attorney. nee work enduku thisukovali bayya nuvu yale lo kani stanford lo kani law chadivava. Maa attorny chesindi from yale

Not sure about exempt stuff will read and talk later.....bhayya Immigration is not about bookish knowledge, its about being street smart

hahaaaa.nuvu trump tho direct ga matladhinattu feeling kada for

nenu or her trump tho matladam ani emo cheppaledu kada bayya, technically or legally executive order tho cheyadam kudaradu ani matrame cheppa. Bill inka pettaledu kada congress lo anna, 

Yup, that what i am saying, without a proper document how can your att say who will be impacted n who will not??

FTE unte 221g radu ani cheppaledu, microsoft vallaku kuda vachai 221g lu. Nenu just nadi full time ani enduku cheppa anthe, consultancies vallu different ga alochistharu like vendors and layers ani vallaku problems untai ani. naa back ground telusthe vallaki artham avuthundi kada 

Cool, i realy like the trust you have on your attorney.....as i was telling you earlier, im not here to talk against you or talk ill about your attorney......given the situation of the hour, all im saying is just being lil more cautious will not hurt ani

i m not here to panic u or spread rumors, or stop you from going to Europe....have fun bro 

PS: i saw someone saying you might not be so desperate to stay in US, that can be true. my version of the discussion was from a desperate point of view(because i want to stay here)

24 minutes ago, SamarasimhaEddy said:

She doesn't know anything and why is she commenting without knowing the new executive order .

in most of the cases attorney wont say anything for sure, but im confused that someone from Yale is making such statements

29 minutes ago, Crowley said:

TS fafam pake chedam anukoni vachadu atleast kontha mandini aina USA nunchi pampali ani kani mana valu inka mudurlu ani telidu fafam.

I think u r one of the finest pake pakodi here....

1 hour ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

Serious bro... Immigration lawyers vallu paisala kosam masth cheptaru but truth is different , Europe trip lo neeku padthadi.. Better go to India and try coming back 

@mekapichal_mnthmkura nee logic endi bayya ekkada, Europe poyina India poyina immigration okkate ga. orike sollu news antha nammutharu. nijam ayinte mana chetha telugu media eepatiki gaggolu pettedi kada. 

1 hour ago, SamarasimhaEddy said:

@samarasimhaEddy neku enduku ala anipisthondi, mari neku antha telisipoyinda ee pake pakodi news chusi. ekkada chadivav law koncham cheppu. 

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

whatsapp group  lo chudu india anduku poyamo ani adustunaru andaru

ft's andarni appesaru....};_

aa messages evo PM cheyi bayya, nenu maa attorney tho matladi koncham clarity techukunta. thananu koncham research chesi cheppamanta