Canada - New Home for immigrant Muslims

batanee

40 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Heehee... next london. .. @3$%

Dude, UK is not as frcuked up as lot of people in US thinks. 

turaks will stay in one locality, aa places lo u wont find any whites, I.e. Luton, Bradford. alanti palces chusi UK mottom turaks anukunte etla 

only 4.5% to 5% are turaks in UK. most of the turaks came form Norst african countries

54 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

turaks will stay in one locality, aa places lo u wont find any whites, I.e. Luton, Bradford. alanti palces chusi UK mottom turaks anukunte etla 

only 4.5% to 5% are turaks in UK. most of the turaks came form Norst african countries

wow *u(

It is just scaremongering. No country is going to accept 'all refugees' and give them permanent status.

giving them 'free housing' at 'canadian tax payer expense', another creative lie by the asshole that wrote this.

2 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Avuna..... I don't know the complete demographics.... but, from what i heard from my brother who did his MBA in London, half of pakistan is in London.... Also, Just a simple google gave me this.

In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's Muslims). In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

16 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

news lo chadivedi antha nammey nuvvey baavunnappudu, Canada ki emi kaadhu ley.

ledhu broo..refgue is like a water..once it flows no one can stop them..it will effect for sure..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

ledhu broo..refgue is like a water..once it flows no one can stop them..it will effect for sure..

They can always stop the flow, whenever they want. They make the laws under which these refugees are allowed.

35 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

They can always stop the flow, whenever they want. They make the laws under which these refugees are allowed.

yes you seems like you have a feeling that you can stop sun raises using ur hand. 

9 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

yes you seems like you have a feeling that you can stop sun raises using ur hand. 

don't be so dramatic. Canada has its own laws, and its not like European countries that are under obligation to follow EU laws on immigration.

If Canada decides it took enough refugees, it'll stop taking more.