BuchiKendra_Varma

how to transfer 300k to india in one go?

Recommended Posts

Merabharathmahan    9
Merabharathmahan
1 hour ago, vankay bomb said:

Try SBI..... I sent 175

Veedi remittance service theesesaru kada. sbi nyc bank lo checkings account open chesthene veedi through send cheyyochanta kada. 

Direct usa banks like chase or bofa nundi any bank in india ki swift code tho wire cheyochu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bhai    47
Bhai
4 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Nee account ayithe it should be NRE/NRO account

naa savings account ki chesukolena??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merabharathmahan    9
Merabharathmahan

Over $10k ayithe irs monitor chesi verify chestaru aa money nee account lo ki ela vachindo and purpose of sending chustaru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merabharathmahan    9
Merabharathmahan
1 minute ago, Bhai said:

naa savings account ki chesukolena??

NRi should convert savings account to NRO account

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bhai    47
Bhai
1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Over $10k ayithe irs monitor chesi verify chestaru aa money nee account lo ki ela vachindo and purpose of sending chustaru

ela??

manaku notice istara??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merabharathmahan    9
Merabharathmahan
5 minutes ago, Bhai said:

ela??

manaku notice istara??  

No. They can check based on ssn right and also nee usa bank account loki money ela vachindo they can see. If anything is not clear to them then they send notice and hold ur transaction until it is clear. also purpose kooda chustaru endukante theevravadaniki ilkadi nunde paisal potay kada so. 

As long as it your hard earned money and paid taxes every year then u don't need to worry. But if possible try to send in multiple transfers in 6 months or so. If urgent then send at once through wire by knowing receiving bank swift code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bhai    47
Bhai
14 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

No. They can check based on ssn right and also nee usa bank account loki money ela vachindo they can see. If anything is not clear to them then they send notice and hold ur transaction until it is clear. also purpose kooda chustaru endukante theevravadaniki ilkadi nunde paisal potay kada so. 

As long as it your hard earned money and paid taxes every year then u don't need to worry. But if possible try to send in multiple transfers in 6 months or so. If urgent then send at once through wire by knowing receiving bank swift code

ala aithe.. ok... manam sampadinche prati cent ki tax kadatam kada...

 

Kattadam endhi... tax teeskunna taruvaate chetiki paisal vastayi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUBBARAVU    1
SUBBARAVU
1 hour ago, Bhai said:

Thank you vuncle @SUBBARAVU  yourock

NRE/NRI account kakunda savings account ki cheyyalema??

Yes, but the limit will be less and also you cannot have savings account in India if you are NRI.  See the details on the website.Also the interest you get will be taxed according to Indian IT laws. You should also have to report this income on your US tax form. Always have to report worldwide income.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macha    47
macha

SBI New York branch open chey it takes 2 days to open after you setup u can send as much you can no limit no fee ... nenu edey use chesta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merabharathmahan    9
Merabharathmahan
39 minutes ago, macha said:

SBI New York branch open chey it takes 2 days to open after you setup u can send as much you can no limit no fee ... nenu edey use chesta

sbi lo already nre/nro accounts undaga malli veedu nyc lo checkings account open cheyamanadam enti. Veedu usa lo kooda bank ni expand chesukuntunnadu. 

sbi nyc branch lo usa based account online lo remote ga docs send chesi account open cheyyocha. Nyc is very far to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busstand_bathku    8
busstand_bathku
5 hours ago, speedracer said:

85k at once? How? Ela? Single?

Opt lo room sharing no car, so paisal bane migilevi .. Ma prev company heavy bonus lu ichedi .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bhai    47
Bhai
1 hour ago, macha said:

SBI New York branch open chey it takes 2 days to open after you setup u can send as much you can no limit no fee ... nenu edey use chesta

exchange rate ela istadu??  when compared to xoom,remitly etc., better or same or worst??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
srshb445    2
srshb445

firstly asalu 300k, antha pedda amt cash lo ela undi ts ki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bhai    47
Bhai
28 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

firstly asalu 300k, antha pedda amt cash lo ela undi ts ki

Intlo pettukuntama enti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now