T-mobile one plan now for 2 ppl -flat $100

TOM_BHAYYA

31 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Single ante pedda savings em undav anukunta endhulo aina .. I have 5 lines paying 140 for all the lines devices vaade free ichhadu .. 

Telanganollaki emaina offers untaya

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• Hyper

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@TOM_BHAYYA inthaki repatie (T-Mobile Tuesday) offers emunnay useful ayevi mana desi batch ki?

Papa John's free pizza thini last week free movie chusi intikochaka last week flowers.comlo order chesi flowers ichhi FandangoNow lo romantic movie chudu

55 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

John gadu racha leping.. itlane aggressive ga continue aithe 4,5 years lo customer base lo att ni kodathademo

verizon network ni kotesindhi mona weekend ki ..inka verizon sadhukune time vachindhi @3$%

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

bRO i have T Mobile too. I am paying $175/ month for 2 lines. 

Needi ela possible man. T Mobile odu devices eda isthadu you got to pay installments on the device kadaa

Plus I am an old customer of theirs, since 11 years. 

Thanks giving ki .. iPhone 7 free offer pettadu .. maa contract aipoina IPhone 6 ichesi 7 theeskunnam .. and 120 ki 4 lines with all unlimited offer unde 5th line ki 20$

att nundi ochinandhuku each line ki 200$ visa gc b ichhadu

1 minute ago, Hyper said:

verizon network ni kotesindhi mona weekend ki ..inka verizon sadhukune time vachindhi @3$%

Adhi speed lo but coverage reliability lo Verizon ni ippudappude kottaledu

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Adhi speed lo but coverage reliability lo Verizon ni ippudappude kottaledu

@3$%adhi kotetau undu.....chudu with in a year ee racha... inko year lo... kotestahdu... walla towers payiki ekki lines esukuntadu...India lo esinatu ^^

Bellevue, Washington — February 13, 2017 —The results are in, and the facts are clear. Verizon’s lost their network advantage and had to cave-in on unlimited data. And, because this was all so predictably “carrier” of them, the Un-carrier was ready. Days after OpenSignal ranked T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Verizon neck and neck on speed and LTE availability, Verizon began pitching its own unlimited plan today, reversing course on all their previous rhetoric about unlimited data. And today, T-Mobile announced the addition of HD video and 10GB high-speed Mobile Hotspot data to T-Mobile ONE – all at no extra charge – and all with monthly taxes and fees included. Right on top of that, the Un-carrier introduced a new offer of two lines on T-Mobile ONE for just $100.

“I don’t blame Verizon for caving. They just lost their network advantage, and they know it … and more importantly, more and more customers know it. Their back’s against the wall,” said John Legere, president and CEO at T-Mobile. “This is what the Un-carrier does—drag the carriers kicking and screaming into the future. Next up, we’re going to force them to include monthly taxes and fees. Mark my words.”

These upgrades are available starting this Friday, February 17, at no extra charge for customers on T-Mobile ONE. Customers can simply activate their new features in the T-Mobile app or at my.t-mobile.com. Customers will get HD quality video streaming and up to 10GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot data per month, so they can ‘tether’ a laptop or other device to access the Internet. And, after the included 10GB of high-speed data, customers still get unlimited 3G data through the end of the month.

The Un-carrier today also announced a killer new deal for T-Mobile ONE with two lines. Also starting this Friday, February 17, new and existing T-Mobile customers can now get two lines of T-Mobile ONE with monthly taxes and fees included for just $100 per month. 

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Bellevue, Washington — February 13, 2017 —The results are in, and the facts are clear. Verizon’s lost their network advantage and had to cave-in on unlimited data. And, because this was all so predictably “carrier” of them, the Un-carrier was ready. Days after OpenSignal ranked T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Verizon neck and neck on speed and LTE availability, Verizon began pitching its own unlimited plan today, reversing course on all their previous rhetoric about unlimited data. And today, T-Mobile announced the addition of HD video and 10GB high-speed Mobile Hotspot data to T-Mobile ONE – all at no extra charge – and all with monthly taxes and fees included. Right on top of that, the Un-carrier introduced a new offer of two lines on T-Mobile ONE for just $100.

“I don’t blame Verizon for caving. They just lost their network advantage, and they know it … and more importantly, more and more customers know it. Their back’s against the wall,” said John Legere, president and CEO at T-Mobile. “This is what the Un-carrier does—drag the carriers kicking and screaming into the future. Next up, we’re going to force them to include monthly taxes and fees. Mark my words.”

These upgrades are available starting this Friday, February 17, at no extra charge for customers on T-Mobile ONE. Customers can simply activate their new features in the T-Mobile app or at my.t-mobile.com. Customers will get HD quality video streaming and up to 10GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot data per month, so they can ‘tether’ a laptop or other device to access the Internet. And, after the included 10GB of high-speed data, customers still get unlimited 3G data through the end of the month.

The Un-carrier today also announced a killer new deal for T-Mobile ONE with two lines. Also starting this Friday, February 17, new and existing T-Mobile customers can now get two lines of T-Mobile ONE with monthly taxes and fees included for just $100 per month. 

Ltt for existing tmobile customers 

17 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Thanks giving ki .. iPhone 7 free offer pettadu .. maa contract aipoina IPhone 6 ichesi 7 theeskunnam .. and 120 ki 4 lines with all unlimited offer unde 5th line ki 20$

att nundi ochinandhuku each line ki 200$ visa gc b ichhadu

Existing customer ni naaku emi ivvaledu. Mee lanti kotha customer gallakemo ivanni

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Existing customer ni naaku emi ivvaledu. Mee lanti kotha customer gallakemo ivanni

Meeku free iPhone upgrade ichhadu ankul.. you just need to wait for right promotions