CISCO FT offer

infoseeker786

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

True man...Cisco ni mana vallu santham naakinchesaru...but the company still has worth in it...It can survive and progress if it can get rid of all the desi implementation partners who suck blood out of the company.

3 hours ago, budamkayabalraj said:

NC lo 130 is good. 

But Cisco is a sinking ship.

Wow. What an analysis! 50 Billion dollar revenue firm with more than 20% EBITDA ni simple ga comment chesi dobbaru ga. Desi implementations has nothing to do with what they are doing to generate sales. They just take up part of profit in worst case. It happens for all firms. 

network security with $130K +10years experience are you sure you want to take it ?  cisco vala client place lo work chestey its easy $200K trust me I have one of my frnd who resigned last month.

9 minutes ago, macha said:

network security with $130K +10years experience are you sure you want to take it ?  cisco vala client place lo work chestey its easy $200K trust me I have one of my frnd who resigned last month.

bro he is new to network security.They took him because he has lot of cloud experience.His 10 years experience is in different areas