Starbucks fans or anitifans

cyndrilla

4 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

How many of you think starbucks is over rated?

coffee ki antha charge chese edaina over rated eh Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons... Ayina sare memu poka manalem manamu kudaaa

its still good in terms of its rich product offerings and having a magnanimous research teams of finding rarest, purest coffee beans which has over the world flavours and aromas across the globe.

its a one if its kind experiences that people pay for and definitely its NOT overrated

I strongly suggest that you would rather get a coffee from local gas station store or Dunkin donuts. But you're not alone, my friend ani @Luke evariko chepthunte vinna

33 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Starbuck overrated ayite velaku. 

US lo anni overrated ani teslusu kada including IT jobs

Maanesa ..thanks

29 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

its still good in terms of its rich product offerings and having a magnanimous research teams of finding rarest, purest coffee beans which has over the world flavours and aromas across the globe.

its a one if its kind experiences that people pay for and definitely its NOT overrated

I strongly suggest that you would rather get a coffee from local gas station store or Dunkin donuts. But you're not alone, my friend ani @Luke evariko chepthunte vinna

I love my bru coffee..even the iced mochas taste bitter..I appreciate their ambience though..sometimes good to read or work

1 hour ago, cyndrilla said:

How many of you think starbucks is over rated?

I once spent almost $500 in one month on starbucks coffees....since then I feel its overly rated..

Coffee culture..!

I love their Wifi baa, movies choosukotaniki and hot papalani observe cheyataniki. 

Don't care about their coffee since I don't drink coffee. I just purchase their hot chocolate