LOL..I cant wait for SNL's parody of Spicer this week

siru

Before asking her initial question to White House press secretary Sean Spicer at Tuesday’s briefing, April Ryan, Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks, said, “Sean, you don’t seem so happy.”

It turns out he wasn’t — at least with her line of questioning.

Spicer sparred with Ryan after she asked him how President Trump’s administration can “revamp” its public image while several controversies swirl around it.

“How does this administration revamp its image two and a half months in?” Ryan said. “You’ve got Russia, you’ve got wiretapping, you’ve got other things going on.”

“No, we don’t have that,” Spicer shot back. “You’ve got Russia. If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that’s a Russian connection.”  @3$%

“I appreciate your agenda here,” Spicer continued. “At some point, report the facts. The facts are that every single person who has been briefed on this subject has come away with the same conclusion — Republican, Democrat — so I’m sorry that disgusts you.”

31 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Pls post yt link when it is available 

+1111 Melissa sooper... makeup dept awesome asalu...

trump obama phone calls ani CONAN gadu start chesadu.. adi kuda masth undi