-------

Merabharathmahan

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Misinterpret aye chances unnayi

Ur just updating your car Title information from one state to another state anthe.. 

Artam kaledu. What r u suggesting

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Merabharathmahan

• BostonBullodu

• ICANWIN

• Pillabacha

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Evarina Texas ki move ayyi title transfer chesukunnara when bank is lien holder. 

Process cheppandi 

Nenu recently did bro but for different states when Dcu is my lien holder

Process below:

First Update Address details in insurance

Call Insurance people to send Updated insurance letter for Car registration

Call DCU and tell them you are moving to a different state they will get title from DMV and pass it to you

Then do the registration process(getting tags) for that state

The state itself updates the title with that state information and sends back to DCU

I have a similar Q

I bought car with a bank A and refinanced with a couple of banks and even repaid loan an year back. I bought car in state A and bank lien release chesedappudu aey state title kavalante state B ani told but i dont live in state B also. I got title for that state. Adi completely my name ki ravalante should i go to DMV and pay some charges and title malla na name lo tesukovala? Been almost an year and took it easy. Bank paid in full ani letter sent. I have no thoughts to sell the car anyways should i be taking some action ?

19 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Nenu recently did bro but for different states when Dcu is my lien holder

Process below:

First Update Address details in insurance

Call Insurance people to send Updated insurance letter for Car registration

Call DCU and tell them you are moving to a different state they will get title from DMV and pass it to you

Then do the registration process(getting tags) for that state

The state itself updates the title with that state information and sends back to DCU

Needi previous state electronic title aa? DCU neeku electronic title email/mail chesinda then u went to new state registration office?

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I have a similar Q

I bought car with a bank A and refinanced a  couple of banks and even repaid loan an year back. I bought car in state A and bank lien release chesedappudu aey state title kavalante state B ani told but i dont live in state B also. I got title for that state. Adi completely my name ki ravalante should i go to DMV and pay some charges and title malla na name lo tesukovala? Been almost an year and took it easy. Bank paid in full ani letter sent. I have no thoughts to sell the car anyways should i be taking some action ?

full loan katti Title nee peru meeda ledaa and nee chethilo ledaa jahapanaa tussi great hoo.... 

1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Needi previous state electronic title aa? DCU neeku electronic title email/mail chesinda then u went to new state registration office?

Naku DCU Mail chesindi intiki (It takes 2 to 3 weeks) which contains State A information on title

Ah original title ni teesukelli registration chepinchukoni title State B vadiki ichesa vadu State B information tho DCU ki send chesadu... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

full loan katti Title nee peru meeda ledaa and nee chethilo ledaa jahapanaa tussi great hoo.... 

Ippudu state B ki velli cheyinchukovalani light tesukunna...read anta avasaram ledu to change ...is it mandatory to go to dmv and change it on my name?

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Ippudu state B ki velli cheyinchukovalani light tesukunna...read anta avasaram ledu to change ...is it mandatory to go to dmv and change it on my name?

if you paid in full and if I were you I'd definitely do that and keep title in my home... 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

if you paid in full and if I were you I'd definitely do that and keep title in my home... 

Oh ok...remotely cheyadaniki vastunda without going to that state ?

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Oh ok...remotely cheyadaniki vastunda without going to that state ?

usually Lien holder isthadu kada baa loan fully paid tarvatha nee peru meeda

better talk to Lien holder before reaching out to that particular state DMV. 

4 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Naku DCU Mail chesindi intiki (It takes 2 to 3 weeks) which contains State A information on title

Ah original title ni teesukelli registration chepinchukoni title State B vadiki ichesa vadu State B information tho DCU ki send chesadu... 

Oh original Title doc mail chesinda previous state info tho. Actual ga Electronic Title untadi chala states ki so DCU can give electronic title right by email. Nee previous state ki Electronic Title undo ledo naku teliyadu

4 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

usually Lien holder isthadu kada baa loan fully paid tarvatha nee peru meeda

better talk to Lien holder before reaching out to that particular state DMV. 

I have that one but i think after that DMV ki velli a state lo current car price ki based on state (5% in state they did title) taxes kattti full mana peru mida title cheyinchukovali...bank ichindi na peru mida adi undi. I am asking a last part cheyakapote emanna avutunda? Basically a state lo nenu lenu and across the coast anduke flight charges pettukoni working day roju em cheyista ani light tesukunna. Don't know if i made sense

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

I have that one but i think after that DMV ki velli a state lo current car price ki based on state (5% in state they did title) taxes kattti full mana peru mida title cheyinchukovali...bank ichindi na peru mida adi undi. I am asking a last part cheyakapote emanna avutunda? Basically a state lo nenu lenu and across the coast anduke flight charges pettukoni working day roju em cheyista ani light tesukunna. Don't know if i made sense

Its not mandatory unless you are planning to stay at same place for another 5 years..

vere state ki move ayye chances unte akkada chepichuko baa

elago registration expire avuthadi kada 1 or 2 years kiii.. 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Its not mandatory unless you are planning to stay at same place for another 5 years..

vere state ki move ayye chances unte akkada chepichuko baa

elago registration expire avuthadi kada 1 or 2 years kiii.. 

This time while doing registration i will take care of this too. Actually procedure correct ga teleka avoid cheyadam. car title is in state A registration is in state B and i am in state C. @3$%