ee db lo nundi meeru nerchukunnadhi emiti?

lazybugger

seriously chepthunna. Tamilians are all nothing in front of Telugu people.

Telugu people lo undey individuality, large heartedness, fighting nature, ledhu vaallaki. 

repu nannu tamilollu thanni tharimi na, nenu happy ga Andhra ki velli brathakachu @3$%

only thing missing is self introspection. but may be that's why you guys are awesome. because its missing.

Tamil people tho conversation 3rd, 4th, 5th level meta lo jaruguthundi. Telugu people are more closer to reality.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• YeddiBK

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Larher sector of ppl ki help ayedhi na feeling kani naku telsi there is no manchi

okay ba. 

ee db ki raaka mundhu, nee maata nee chuttu undevaallu vine tolla?

42 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

deenney anna. Zamindari attitude ani. inability to ever put yourself in other person's shoes.

vaallu tagalapettindhi correct oo kaadho naaku telidu, but reactions to it show up other people's attitudes ani naa bhavam.

adi chesedi telugollu anna...telanganollu kadu....ooke iddarni kalipi chepaku

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

telangana antha saantha ...samaaana...sasyasyaamala pradesham ippativaraki choodaledhu thammi

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ee db lo two people made up fake dalit atrocity stories anna to make their silly point. one is AP, one is TG.

ofcourse the TG candidate shut his mouth when I called him out on his lie. He doesn't come now to this db. I didn't call out the AP candidate, because that candidate is already being ragged heavily in this db. So I don't know how different one is from the other.

the inability to introspect into their own faults remains the same. Whatever other differences between AP and TG you may claim for yourself.

52 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

reality entha daridranga unna, you have no problem fighting through it. That's why I'll never be Telugu :(

very glad to know that.....would be a good riddance for the telugu jaathi

35 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ee db lo two people made up fake dalit atrocity stories anna to make their silly point. one is AP, one is TG.

ofcourse the TG candidate shut his mouth when I called him out on his lie. He doesn't come now to this db. I didn't call out the AP candidate, because that candidate is already being ragged heavily in this db. So I don't know how different one is from the other.

the inability to introspect into their own faults remains the same. Whatever other differences between AP and TG you may claim for yourself.

sweeping generalizations. but dominant narrative is that tamil are way more dogmatic than telugus hence tamilians ability to introspect is way more worse

Just now, batman said:

sweeping generalizations. but dominant narrative is that tamil are way more dogmatic than telugus hence tamilians ability to introspect is way more worse

true if you measure xenophobia on either side. But other scales, Tamils are way more introspective.

Not many Tamils would casually dismiss a fellow tamils fight for something.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

just like you referred to 'adukku thiney vallu' so casually yesterday to show your support for the supernation of India, and its supraculture Hindutva.

Tamils can't do it and get away with it, without being trolled mercilessly.

1 hour ago, icecreamZ said:

telangana antha saantha ...samaaana...sasyasyaamala pradesham ippativaraki choodaledhu thammi

chudalevu kuda..

chudalanna daniki taggatu dil aur hamdard vundali..

avi lenapudu, chudalevu,kanipiyavu kuda...oka rakamaina blindedness anuko

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chudalevu kuda..

chudalanna daniki taggatu dil aur hamdard vundali..

avi lenapudu, chudalevu,kanipiyavu kuda...oka rakamaina blindedness anuko

dandaal dhora