ee db lo nundi meeru nerchukunnadhi emiti?

lazybugger

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

nenu nerchukunnadhi, Telugollu baaga balisinollu.

Inka zamindar la laaga maatladthaaru @3$%

"Minga nikey methuku ledanta kani meesalaki sampenga nooney kavali anta " is apt for what you said

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• YeddiBK

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

just like you referred to 'adukku thiney vallu' so casually yesterday to show your support for the supernation of India, and its supraculture Hindutva.

Tamils can't do it and get away with it, without being trolled mercilessly.

ha ha first of all you need guts to come forward and bare the true facts of ones's own people.... of course a lot of tamils don't have that guts...

tamils or telugus chippa pattukune vallu adukku thiney valle......no point glossing over and proudly claiming it as a virtue

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

true if you measure xenophobia on either side. But other scales, Tamils are way more introspective.

Not many Tamils would casually dismiss a fellow tamils fight for something.

in that case tamils should first introspect why some of them talk through their arse all the time.....and try to change instead of saying i am proud tamil i will talk through my arse

9 minutes ago, batman said:

in that case tamils should first introspect why some of them talk through their arse all the time.....and try to change instead of saying i am proud tamil i will talk through my arse

lol. Is that the topic of this discussion moron? 

do you always get triggered so easily like this? haha..

30 minutes ago, batman said:

ha ha first of all you need guts to come forward and bare the true facts of ones's own people.... of course a lot of tamils don't have that guts...

tamils or telugus chippa pattukune vallu adukku thiney valle......no point glossing over and proudly claiming it as a virtue

what true facts? why are you getting so offended at what I said? 

you literally said that Andhras are begging, and you are offended by what I said? lol.

I'm simply observing that a similar statement by a tamil in front of other tamils would have him be trolled mercilessly. I didn't make any value judgement on Telugu reaction. Rest is your obscene hindutva love, and insecurity filling in blanks to mean whatever you want it to mean.

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. Is that the topic of this discussion moron? 

do you always get triggered so easily like this? haha..

only morons like you think that there is actually a "topic of discussion" here in the treads that you post

Just now, batman said:

only morons like you think that there is actually a "topic of discussion" here in the treads that you post

and morons like you like to restate your bullshit a 1000 times and declare victory, when there was never a debate.

let me explain.

I said Tamils are more xenophobic, and you agreed.

I said Tamils are more sympathetic to their own people's causes than Telugus. and you agreed.

so what do you disagree with? That I chose to put them in words? lol.

blind bhakti or blind hatred is making you go around in circles trying to find something to latch on to. Its pathetic and amusing at the same time.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

and morons like you like to restate your bullshit a 1000 times and declare victory, when there was never a debate.

let me explain.

I said Tamils are more xenophobic, and you agreed.

I said Tamils are more sympathetic to their own people's causes than Telugus. and you agreed.

so what do you disagree with? That I chose to put them in words? lol.

blind bhakti or blind hatred is making you go around in circles trying to find something to latch on to. Its pathetic and amusing at the same time.

but its only amusing for me to watch a dumbfcuk like you who acts like a moron but has no idea why he is being one

2 minutes ago, batman said:

but its only amusing for me to watch a dumbfcuk like you who acts like a moron but has no idea why he is being one

ah, I see. its personal. Should I be flattered or annoyed? 

did I push you towards Hindutva more, or was it Hindutva that pushed you into obsessing about me more? @3$%

btw, I'll be in India, in your city Hyderabad for a week.

I hope to get the chance meet some home grown BJP fcuks from there. It'll be so much fun pissing them off. Then off to Vyzag.

so tune in after a week for dhamake dhaar updates. @3$%

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ah, I see. its personal. Should I be flattered or annoyed? 

did I push you towards Hindutva more, or was it Hindutva that pushed you into obsessing about me more? @3$%

as much as you may try you cannot push me closer or away from hindutva.......becoz you simply don't know what hindutva means.....so keep trying

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

btw, I'll be in India, in your city Hyderabad for a week.

I hope to get the chance meet some home grown BJP fcuks from there. It'll be so much fun pissing them off. Then off to Vyzag.

so tune in after a week for dhamake dhaar updates. @3$%

enjoy hyd.....i only hope you won't get beaten up there

1 minute ago, batman said:

as much as you may try you cannot push me closer or away from hindutva.......becoz you simply don't know what hindutva means.....so keep trying

It means whatever you want it to mean. What's new in that. That's how brainwashed jihadis too follow their edicts.