What do you feel about people who got rich

iddaritho

Every one thoughts would be that guy was born at right time and had right money ani 

And also when we see successful businessman we think that time it was less competition 

We cry about increasing prices in land and complaint about both being able to afford it 

Over all what ever time it is what ever situation the world is in doing things innovative and outside the box would also put you at the highest peaks 

24 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Every one thoughts would be that guy was born at right time and had right money ani 

And also when we see successful businessman we think that time it was less competition 

We cry about increasing prices in land and complaint about both being able to afford it 

Over all what ever time it is what ever situation the world is in doing things innovative and outside the box would also put you at the highest peaks 

Good point. Just go out and do whatever you want to do. If you wait, someone else will grab that opportunity. 

25 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I feel nothing. Compare chesukokunda unte life is simple and happy..i follow that policy and mind my business. silent_I1

90% percent of the time this policy works for me. But, nenu Baga close anukunnavallu giving value to others based on the money Ani anipinchinaapudu it makes me sad.

Anyhow, this is highly subjectable matter. 

rich avvatam lo peddha goppa vishyam emi ledhu..either luck or koncham thelivithetalu unte chalu

kotlu sampadhinchina dhikku leni chavu chacchina vallani....happy gaa okka poota full meals kooda thinataniki leni vallani bocchedu mandhini choosanu...

rich ithe luxuries enjoy cheyyocchu...kaani dhani kante health, relations, friends & satisfaction anevi undali life lo..

finally happiness is more important than being rich