Trumf budget ochindi royyyyyhttp://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/trump-budget-cuts-programs/

manchiivaadu

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

matter endi uncle

koncham aa link antha chadivi, highlight points eeda veyyu...if you want I can send murukulu for snaks/munching

2 minutes ago, manchiivaadu said:

koncham aa link antha chadivi, highlight points eeda veyyu...if you want I can send murukulu for snaks/munching

OK

3 minutes ago, manchiivaadu said:

Isn't it just an oversized iPad on wheels with an even huger pricetag? Wouldn't it be easier if everyone had individual tablets and collaborative software? It would be easier than having that huge thing to push around. Besides there's already the Microsoft Surface Hub which pretty much does the same thing as this Jamboard does. However, the Jamboard costs a lot less than the MS Surface Hub does.

15 minutes ago, Baawa said:

Isn't it just an oversized iPad on wheels with an even huger pricetag? Wouldn't it be easier if everyone had individual tablets and collaborative software? It would be easier than having that huge thing to push around. Besides there's already the Microsoft Surface Hub which pretty much does the same thing as this Jamboard does. However, the Jamboard costs a lot less than the MS Surface Hub does.

baa.. ee DB lo.. Non PhD, Non MS also.. veli mudra vallu kooda unnaru.. koncham english lo , or telugu lo cheppu.. nuvvu emi cheppali anukunnavo..@~`

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

baa.. ee DB lo.. Non PhD, Non MS also.. veli mudra vallu kooda unnaru.. koncham english lo , or telugu lo cheppu.. nuvvu emi cheppali anukunnavo..@~`

You knew for the u derision for the explain to the better get the meaning to ? If not I have to ask you the double question ? 1. To why for the u deer pig my language ? 2. You should be better off to the read my post ? 

28 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Fannie mae,freddie mac uncles ki effect unda leda ?

Fannie Freddie are GSE's they dont come under us govt budget only share capital and repayments are connected to Fed..