Please support Prasanth Kandula

andhrafriendo

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

He isn't wrong bro. It's not about gender either, she indulged in emotional blackmail to extract that money. It's so sad, she never answered what that money ended up going to. 

thanks baa

9 minutes ago, Baangaru said:

@Android_Halwa I can help people who are genuine .I hate people  @Dumala aunty who collects money with sympathy putting her husband in a bad situation. 

If people come here saying she doesn't have to answer what she did with her money I would have totally agreed with that if it were her money. 

Gofundme was setup to collect money for his funeral expenses initially, which ended up being borne by Indian Govt totally after the issue came to public light. So shouldn't they have closed the gofundme collection service as soon as the expenses were taken care of by Indian Govt. That itself shows how insincere Dumala and Kavya were. 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

This fund is really doing well...

People such as this guy needs real help from the society...PhD pilagadu...he is on his own and his excellence appears to be genuine..

the fund is half way through the target...1-2 weeks and i'm sure it will reach its target..

someone rightly said...fichifuku cinemala mida paisal pedtham...tarvata kottukuntam...danikante idi nayam..

Agreed monna evaro houston lo floods ki ranch home damage ani 20 years nundi ikkada vuntu kooda gofundme open sesaru chinna papa photo petti. daaniki kooda money donate sesaru mana desi thejaalu.

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

Agreed monna evaro houston lo floods ki ranch home damage ani 20 years nundi ikkada vuntu kooda gofundme open sesaru chinna papa photo petti. daaniki kooda money donate sesaru mana desi thejaalu.

Yes gujju gaallu flood insurance undaga adem kharmo ala adukkotaniki

On 27/09/2017 at 10:11 PM, andhrafriendo said:

I know him personally. He is my wife's relative. Please support and spread the word.

https://www.gofundme.com/fundraiser-for-prasanth-kandula

Fundraiser for Prasanth Kandula

On September 15, 2017 my brother Prasanth Kandula suffered an acute brain stem stroke (Pontine haemorrhage) and since been battling for his life in Metro Health critical care, Cleveland.  
The intensity of the stroke damaged most of the cells in his brain stem that caused paralysis in his entire body except eyes. 
24232202_1506552655.4752_funddescription
He is currently a Ph.d student in Washkewicz College of Engineering , Cleveland State University. He is studious, well mannered and has completed all his course work with 18 scholarly citations ( https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=2atCmEAAAAAJ) and about to present his dissertation in december 2017. He loves teaching and has received various accolades for his ability to teach including the outstanding teaching award from CSU ( https://www.csuohio.edu/engineering/news/outstanding-graduate-student-teaching-award-in-2016). 

My brother is the kindest person you would meet, full of love, care and compassion for everyone. His amicable attitude and willingness to help others sets him apart from anyone I know. My mother and our family are heart broken with incredible grief. 

His student insurance plan would not cover all the expenses for the care he needs. So we kindly request you to please help us in anyway possible. All donations are sincerely appreciated.
Help spread the word!

Done

On 29/09/2017 at 7:29 PM, tennisluvr said:

If people come here saying she doesn't have to answer what she did with her money I would have totally agreed with that if it were her money. 

Gofundme was setup to collect money for his funeral expenses initially, which ended up being borne by Indian Govt totally after the issue came to public light. So shouldn't they have closed the gofundme collection service as soon as the expenses were taken care of by Indian Govt. That itself shows how insincere Dumala and Kavya were. 

Damula akkai, we are scared to live in US and we discussed, that do we belong here or not with seenu bava ani seppi. 

Malla next linelo, i want to fullfil my husband american dreams ante. naaku ada meaning rdam kaala. 

Seenu bava dreams eandi asalu? other than earning Dollara dollara ?
Kontekurradu

3 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

Damula akkai, we are scared to live in US and we discussed, that do we belong here or not with seenu bava ani seppi. 

Malla next linelo, i want to fullfil my husband american dreams ante. naaku ada meaning rdam kaala. 

Seenu bava dreams eandi asalu? other than earning Dollara dollara ?
Kontekurradu

e discussion vere thread undi ... @Android_Halwa uncle will discuss more on it