Any given day, Any given topic-- cinema, politics, Nation, caste, etc  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Decide the worst

• Android_halwa
    • Lazy_bugger
    • Raithu_Bidda
    • Annayya_fan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2017 at 06:25 PM

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

android halwa... matter em undadu, he thinks he know many things but most of the stuff he speaks is half knowledge and wont even try to learn his mistakes...  funny how fell flat on his face a couple of times when I replied him, especially about that biryani  with potatoes debate

same thing happened this week too. Renu desai thread lo halwa ni andaru mukummudiga dhadi chesina. same adhe reply. vaadiki telusu adi correct kaadani. edo edo examples istu edo edo matladutunadu. 

3 minutes ago, Real said:

same thing happened this week too. Renu desai thread lo halwa ni andaru mukummudiga dhadi chesina. same adhe reply. vaadiki telusu adi correct kaadani. edo edo examples istu edo edo matladutunadu. 

He is one dimensional and his buffonery is unbelivable in many threads.... comedy endhante andarni dengii padesina ani hindi lo lines chepthadu hum ek bus hein anukunta but in reality its the other way in many cases... most of his arguments go in circles without any substance... modhatlo konni points lo eskunna and he had no answer for those and then I realised its pointless to discuss with him as he will never realise/accept the wrong in his debate.

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

android halwa... matter em undadu, he thinks he know many things but most of the stuff he speaks is based on half knowledge and wont even try to learn his mistakes...  funny how he fell flat on his face a couple of times when I replied him, especially about that biryani  with potatoes debate

neetho disco ayinda mayya super ga @3$%

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

He is one dimensional and his buffonery is unbelivable in many threads.... comedy endhante andarni dengii padesina ani hindi lo lines chepthadu hum ek bus hein anukunta but in reality its the other way in many cases... most of his arguments go in circles without any substance... modhatlo konni points lo eskunna and he had no answer for those and then I realised its pointless to discuss with him as he will never realise/accept the wrong in his debate.

idhi matram highlight mama. hindi lo edo rastadu. para lu para lu. enni lines raasina okate meaning @3$%

1 minute ago, PK1 said:

idhi matram highlight mama. hindi lo edo rastadu. para lu para lu. enni lines raasina okate meaning @3$%

measuring diicks in an online forum.... lol

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ah renu desai thread lo kuda same. vaadiki telusu atani side correct kaadani. kaani oppukodu. 

lazy bugger chala best anipistadi. eppudaina tappu unte straight ga oppukuntadu. but ee manishi ento adhi ego or some sort of behavior ento gaani. chirak vestadi.

Hehe...half knowledge anta...

varini....nenu emana wrong address ki ochinana endi...ooops, oh my god....full knowledge vunna gumpu kada idi...

meeru mee self obsession of full knowledge...edisinattu vundi..! 

18 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

android halwa... matter em undadu, he thinks he know many things but most of the stuff he speaks is based on half knowledge and wont even try to learn his mistakes...  funny how he fell flat on his face a couple of times when I replied him, especially about that biryani  with potatoes debate

vammo ideppudu jarigindi..CITI_c$y

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hehe...half knowledge anta...

varini....nenu emana wrong address ki ochinana endi...ooops, oh my god....full knowledge vunna gumpu kada idi...

meeru mee self obsession of full knowledge...edisinattu vundi..! 

Chusava ela comment chestunaro

Ie group la oka 4-5 anti gallu vunnaru...oka roopam la ban chesi dobbithe inko iD eskoni vastar..ie PK1, Real anni ave bapathi

@chittimallu2 niku manchi credibility vundi vaya...isonti chamach gallaki sye antavendey full knowledge kaka ?