Life insurance and options available.

Android_Halwa

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I took $500k coverage from AIG and I pay $42/month for the coverage with occasionally nicotine usage and no tests.

coverage depends of variety of factors like nicotine usage, test and with/Without tests and diagnostics, age, gender, location, previous health issues etc..

Ok got it... Thank you

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ara_Tenkai

• argadorn

• Android_Halwa

• TOM_BHAYYA

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I took $500k coverage from AIG and I pay $42/month for the coverage with occasionally nicotine usage and no tests.

coverage depends of variety of factors like nicotine usage, test and with/Without tests and diagnostics, age, gender, location, previous health issues etc..

how many years...

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Still its good.. thnx for the info bro... 

Bro ... any insurance company is good or emian chusukovala apply chesemundu... asking because I am on H1B

Especially for desi immigrants, we all know how situations are turnign against us here...India ki velli parents ni chusi okkakkaru few years ayitundochu..epudu padithe apudu India vellaleni situation, we are at such a stage to shed India for good and stay here till we get GC's which we have no idea when that would be...ikada kastha support create chesukovali manam...I know we have friends, good friends and relatives who can help us in the time of crisis...but alanti situation vachinapudu evarini adagalo telvaka, emi cheyalo telvaka...tension ni ten times chesukovadam kante...better to insure now than to repent later..and more over, its not huge sum that we are paying...30-40 dollars...its nothing considering what we earn and save here...its like a security for us..

don't ignore and buy insurances irrespective of age...you never know when life is gonna take a u-turn...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Especially for desi immigrants, we all know how situations are turnign against us here...India ki velli parents ni chusi okkakkaru few years ayitundochu..epudu padithe apudu India vellaleni situation, we are at such a stage to shed India for good and stay here till we get GC's which we have no idea when that would be...ikada kastha support create chesukovali manam...I know we have friends, good friends and relatives who can help us in the time of crisis...but alanti situation vachinapudu evarini adagalo telvaka, emi cheyalo telvaka...tension ni ten times chesukovadam kante...better to insure now than to repent later..and more over, its not huge sum that we are paying...30-40 dollars...its nothing considering what we earn and save here...its like a security for us..

don't ignore and buy insurances irrespective of age...you never know when life is gonna take a u-turn...

Bro ... any insurance company is good or emian chusukovala apply chesemundu... asking because I am on H1B

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Thats actually a good question...cos, i went ahead and bought the policy but I don't remember there was no where a clause where it asked for my citizenship status...

I will check the policy docs once and let you know...

23 minutes ago, argadorn said:

antha evvavu vayya... 20 lakhs estahyi ...here you pay 30 dollars non refundable and get 250k ...india lo na plan 50k rs per year continous ga 20 years kattali ....madyalo dead ayitahy 20 lakhs estahru ....20 years aliveunaty  20 lakhs estahru and insurance will be life long .....

inkoka vishayame endante once you cross 50 or end up your payment term from then until you die or you come to 75 years old neeku monthly pension laga vasthadi 

for e.g 1.5 per annum kadithe 50k vasthadi.... 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats actually a good question...cos, i went ahead and bought the policy but I don't remember there was no where a clause where it asked for my citizenship status...

I will check the policy docs once and let you know...

Thank you bro... I have come across some sites which are not valid for immigrants...