Ford Client

raccha rambabu

Just now, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Endhi vayya meeru calif lekkalu cheptharu. 140k NYC lone kashtam. Konchem reality lo cheppandi bro

Calif lekka vere bro.. daani second number 5 to 8 undhi ippudu..

41 minutes ago, soldier said:

Bro enti db lo janala salary trend entha nadustndi asalu?? Nuvu emo Detroit lo 120k cheap antunav ahaa bhayya nemo 95k chilara antunadu.

asalu trend ela nadustundi? 

Idi deal e naa

Chicago downtown 105k+benefits + h1 transfer 

ETL/BI Developer 7yrs exp+ms 

Bisket ayithe.

@ronitreddy  any comments on this?

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

MI ki 95k ante ekkuva bro.... its equal to 130k in CA

130K ki CA la inthaka mundhu lekka bathakalev. 

2bed 2bath enthano mana DB vasulani adugu.

I am not sure about detrait.. kanukkundham ane thaadesna.. 

kaaani for sure 95K is low bro.. Data Architect and Data modeler skills pay decent 6 digits in the market. 

7 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

kaaani for sure 95K is low bro.. Data Architect and Data modeler skills pay decent 6 digits in the market. 

Cali lo 2bed 2bath 2600$ and up

MI lo 2bed 2bath 1000$ and up

24 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Endhi vayya meeru calif lekkalu cheptharu. 140k NYC lone kashtam. Konchem reality lo cheppandi bro

Calif lo stocks kuda osthai in addition to compensation so we have to factor them in

i work for epitec and work for ford both average but true about long term and work life balance... thats most important for me so i choose it..get around 114k plus 401k ... this is good for me...so far working about 3.5 years  i can see easily it can go another 2 to 3 years easily. like few other clients like statefarm, xerox , toyota here also people working in contracting for 10 to 15 years without any trouble..i did consulting for 6 to 7 years travelled like hell then changed few jobs and finally wanted to settle down felt decent place for 10 years. But if ur moto is only money and okay with short term project then dont come ford..my 2 cents...any info please pm me.. also detroit is medium cost city so u will save good money and lot of indian community if u are looking for kids to growup and buy house here...its like working in ford and living in Detroit is not bad at the same time not so great as well... its straight line kind of life..

54 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

NYC lo maa friend ki latest ga job ochindi Goldman Sachs lo, 180K plus benefits

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

i work for epitec and work for ford both average but true about long term and work life balance... thats most important for me so i choose it..get around 114k plus 401k ... this is good for me...so far working about 3.5 years  i can see easily it can go another 2 to 3 years easily. like few other clients like statefarm, xerox , toyota here also people working in contracting for 10 to 15 years without any trouble..i did consulting for 6 to 7 years travelled like hell then changed few jobs and finally wanted to settle down felt decent place for 10 years. But if ur moto is only money and okay with short term project then dont come ford..my 2 cents...any info please pm me.. also detroit is medium cost city so u will save good money and lot of indian community if u are looking for kids to growup and buy house here...its like working in ford and living in Detroit is not bad at the same time not so great as well... its straight line kind of life..

Bro I am interested in relocating to Detroit myself. I want to ideally live there for atleast 4 years or so. I am okay with anything around 110k even without benefits, if it is around 110k plus benefits that's awesome. 

46 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

California lo unless you make 200k single income don't move. Family ayithey atleast 300k undali 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I am interested in relocating to Detroit myself. I want to ideally live there for atleast 4 years or so. I am okay with anything around 110k even without benefits, if it is around 110k plus benefits that's awesome. 

thought recruiters are junk in epitec company wise its very decent compared to other vendors that ford has every year they have one or two event they will sponsor and also they take good care of you in terms of h1b documentation and GC process ( if you have negotiated well) they will take care of your GC cost in writing.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

if you are interested in joining epitec send me resume i will forward ...if u need any other vendor contact let me know name i can provide referal..either way lot of openings in ford right now infact most of the year except they have hiring freeze..as lot of upgrades and technology catch up is going on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

thought recruiters are junk in epitec company wise its very decent compared to other vendors that ford has every year they have one or two event they will sponsor and also they take good care of you in terms of h1b documentation and GC process ( if you have negotiated well) they will take care of your GC cost in writing.. 

Cool how's the work culture in Ford? Any WFH options? Work hours 8-5? 9-5? 

I plan to not live in Detroit though, I will be living in Windsor, Canada and commute to Detroit everyday for work and go back to Windsor in the evening. That's the plan atleaste. 

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

if you are interested in joining epitec send me resume i will forward ...if u need any other vendor contact let me know name i can provide referal..either way lot of openings in ford right now infact most of the year except they have hiring freeze..as lot of upgrades and technology catch up is going on.

Cool bro, that's very good to know. I will send you one very soon. Appreciate  your help in this regard. 

That is very risky dude(canada route daily commute) we have few people who are doing that way but off late lot of issues .. unless u have canada PR and good ties in canada, it would be difficult incase u cant enter us or returned from border kind of issues happening at border i guess...most of teams very less work from home unless ur manager approves it (that too it became like this some desis abused it badly there is big story behind it).. but if u work 8 hrs thats good enough rest all time is yours and again as thumb rule every team is different, i just told general guidelines also all depends on what manager u get and what kind of team u land in..