TOP 10 Richest cities in INDIA (GDP) yahoo finance survey - 2016

ARYA

I'm suprised chennai is 50K crores lower than Hyd............ sambar galla hadavidi antha intha cheyyaru gaa malla............... Like they're richest amd most educated state in south ani OA cheyyatam.

Vizag kooda crazy much kada........... just 1.5 lakh crores behind Chennai & 2 Lakh crores behind Hyd.

With population of just 30 lakhs I thought Vizag GDP is less than half of Hyd or Chennai GDP.

Kolkata lo emundi vaa......damn..... its basically a $hit hole.......... how the hell can it have 9.75 lakhs crores??? Fake idhi matram

3 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

I'm suprised chennai is 50K crores lower than Hyd............ sambar galla hadavidi antha intha cheyyaru gaa malla............... Like they're richest amd most educated state in south ani OA cheyyatam.

Vizag kooda crazy much kada........... just 1.5 lakh crores behind Chennai & 2 Lakh crores behind Hyd.

With population of just 30 lakhs I thought Vizag GDP is less than half of Hyd or Chennai GDP.

Kolkata lo emundi vaa........... its basically a $hit hole.......... how the hell can it have 9.40 lakhs crores??? I smell BS

tobacco and biscuits are generating the revenue in kolkata along with fisheries

1 hour ago, sid_22 said:

Kolkata lo emundi vaa......damn..... its basically a $hit hole.......... how the hell can it have 9.75 lakhs crores??? Fake idhi matram

population ........

2 hours ago, sid_22 said:

GDP of Kolkata[edit]

220px-SBI_Local_HO_%281%29.jpg

SBI Regional HQ, Strand Rd

According to a Pricewaterhouse Cooper's report, as of 2009, Kolkata's economic output as measured by gross domestic product as 104 billion US dollars, and ranks third among South Asian cities, behind Mumbai and Delhi.[7] However, As of 2010, Kolkata, with an estimated Gross domestic product (GDP) by purchasing power parity of 150 billion dollars, ranked third among South Asian cities, after Mumbai and Delhi.[8] Kolkata's nominal GDP is expected to reach US$169 billion in 2030, with a per capita nominal GDP of US$7,400.[9] In 2015, The Brookings Institution, a U.S. based think tank in collaboration with JPMorgan ranked Kolkata second among all Indian metros and 32nd among 300 major metropolitan economies of the world on overall economic performance for the year 2013-’14. According to this report, With annualised GDP per capita growth of 4.7% and employment growth of 2.5% Kolkata scored over every Indian city, except Delhi.[10][11]

On 11/13/2017 at 11:40 PM, ARYA said:

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-richest-cities-india-slideshow-wp-113607627/p-rank-10-surat-gdp-photo-113607378.html

Rank

City

GDP Estimate
(in INR Lakh Crore)

1 Mumbai 23.92
2 Delhi 19.04
3 Kolkata 9.75
4 Bengaluru 5.39
5 Hyderabad 4.81
6 Chennai 4.29
7 Ahmedabad 4.13
8 Pune 3.38
9 Visakhapatnam 2.79
10 Surat 2.6

GDP

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the monetary measure of all the final goods and services produced in a particular period of time.

Good CBN efforts valane HYD top 5 ki vachindi and Vizag 9th place ki vachindi...good doing CBN!

On 11/14/2017 at 12:40 AM, ARYA said:

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-richest-cities-india-slideshow-wp-113607627/p-rank-10-surat-gdp-photo-113607378.html

Rank

City

GDP Estimate
(in INR Lakh Crore)

1 Mumbai 23.92
2 Delhi 19.04
3 Kolkata 9.75
4 Bengaluru 5.39
5 Hyderabad 4.81
6 Chennai 4.29
7 Ahmedabad 4.13
8 Pune 3.38
9 Visakhapatnam 2.79
10 Surat 2.6

GDP

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the monetary measure of all the final goods and services produced in a particular period of time.

seat ichettara?

On 11/14/2017 at 3:42 PM, TampaChinnodu said:

GDP of Kolkata[edit]

220px-SBI_Local_HO_%281%29.jpg

SBI Regional HQ, Strand Rd

According to a Pricewaterhouse Cooper's report, as of 2009, Kolkata's economic output as measured by gross domestic product as 104 billion US dollars, and ranks third among South Asian cities, behind Mumbai and Delhi.[7] However, As of 2010, Kolkata, with an estimated Gross domestic product (GDP) by purchasing power parity of 150 billion dollars, ranked third among South Asian cities, after Mumbai and Delhi.[8] Kolkata's nominal GDP is expected to reach US$169 billion in 2030, with a per capita nominal GDP of US$7,400.[9] In 2015, The Brookings Institution, a U.S. based think tank in collaboration with JPMorgan ranked Kolkata second among all Indian metros and 32nd among 300 major metropolitan economies of the world on overall economic performance for the year 2013-’14. According to this report, With annualised GDP per capita growth of 4.7% and employment growth of 2.5% Kolkata scored over every Indian city, except Delhi.[10][11]

%$#$