Bye cyndrilla

cyndrilla

the way people in this db speak is:

1. let the person say something

2. interpret what is said in the worst way possible

3. use this as evidence to declare that you are right.

this is worse than male chauvinism. its reckless behavior at its finest.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgniJamadagni

• uttermost

• dakumangalsingh

• Pitta

Just now, uttermost said:

they are more successful and smarter than you, and don't cower when provoked.

but how come they will report me as harassed ? if they don't cower when provoked ??

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

but how come they will report me as harassed ? if they don't cower when provoked ??

because you'll get physical with them eventually, or use slurs which they can use to report you.

its same as you do. like how you stealthily said cyndrilla tried to 'bully' to justify what others did. That same kind of stealthiness, but they ask a higher power (govt) to judge whether what you did was right or wrong. you ask the db.

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

girl has to use all the tools at her disposal to keep creeps off her no? entha intelligent aina, oka limit untadhi kadha.

Just now, uttermost said:

because you'll get physical with them eventually, or use slurs which they can use to report you.

its same as you do. like how you stealthily said cyndrilla tried to 'bully' to justify what others did. That same kind of stealthiness, but they ask a higher power (govt) to judge whether what you did was right or wrong. you ask the db.

_%~_%~

ala interpret chesava,

sollu kakapotey pakkanodi opinion kosam thread shuru chesudu endoo

that too db lo ney vellane opinion adagali ani ednuku anipinchindoo aa pillaki ( regarding that spouse thread)

anyways I am not here to support any shiat or condemn but to enjoy @3$% ( now you will have a problem with that too but it is what it is )

iga govt ee judge cheyali nannu especailly modi govt, I think I can get away with the present govt @~`

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

iga ideokate migilindaaaaaaa naaku, finally woking out in gym will help me in this way ani antav @3$%

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

_%~_%~

ala interpret chesava,

sollu kakapotey pakkanodi opinion kosam thread shuru chesudu endoo

that too db lo ney vellane opinion adagali ani ednuku anipinchindoo aa pillaki ( regarding that spouse thread)

anyways I am not here to support any shiat or condemn but to enjoy @3$% ( now you will have a problem with that too but it is what it is )

iga govt ee judge cheyali nannu especailly modi govt, I think I can get away with the present govt @~`

velley mundu, db meedha oosesi vellatam lo thappem ledhu ga.

regarding that spouse thread, it was in direct response to a comment on a previous thread where a bunch of guys where complaining about their potential wives.

I don't have a problem with anything. I am only reminding you that what you call enjoyment is just harassment. you may forget because everyone is busy blowing each other here. 

you can get away with any govt. just like she can keep you away by filing a complaint. that's what she wants.

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

iga ideokate migilindaaaaaaa naaku, finally woking out in gym will help me in this way ani antav @3$%

'you' doesn't mean you. I was talking in general. that's how conversations where a woman stands up for herself ends in. a lot of times.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

velley mundu, db meedha oosesi vellatam lo thappem ledhu ga.

regarding that spouse thread, it was in direct response to a comment on a previous thread where a bunch of guys where complaining about their potential wives.

I don't have a problem with anything. I am only reminding you that what you call enjoyment is just harassment. you may forget because everyone is busy blowing each other here. 

you can get away with any govt. just like she can keep you away by filing a complaint. that's what she wants.

@3$% @3$%

may be she thought about her potential husband from the same lot and got horrified by it sSc_hidingsofa

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

@3$% @3$%

may be she thought about her potential husband from the same lot and got horrified by it sSc_hidingsofa

okay cool guy. stop pretending you didn't get the point. its not about her. its about you.

your obliviousness to what you do, in the name of fun.

if you enjoy it, good luck. 

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay cool guy. stop pretending you didn't get the point. its not about her. its about you.

your obliviousness to what you do, in the name of fun.

if you enjoy it, good luck. 

nuvvu okadivi, why should I be concerned about what is right or wrong here in this hole. yeah if I know a person in this db personally and if he/she is that sort of a guy whom you are discussing about may be I will preach him. that is the least thing I want to do in my life to be associated with any of the persons of this DB in the outside of this shiat.

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

nuvvu okadivi, why should I be concerned about what is right or wrong here in this hole. yeah if I know a person in this db personally and if he/she is that sort of a guy whom you are discussing about may be I will preach him. that is the least thing I want to do in my life to be associated with any of the persons of this DB in the outside of this shiat.

it doesn't matter whether you are concerned or not. you are what you are.

what you do is not fun. simple. but ofcourse since everybody else does it, including people who call themselves cool and funny here, you may be going with the flow. but its still what it is.

you call this db a sh1t, and still use this db consensus to have fun. it means you are eating that sh1t. if this db is sh1t for you, then you must reject its consensus, by extension.

10 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I agree this db is sh1t. I am waiting for the day when it disappears.