H1b stamping hyderabad

Moon_Walker

Guys

Got my h1b visa approved today at hyderabad. Just 4 questions and it was done.

Just be confident and prepared.

Although i have seen good number of students getting rejections maybe for individual reasons.

So those panic mongers and gossip creators get a life as i have seen many h1bs in civil, IT and network/infra backgrounds getting stamped today.

Just be prepared with right docs.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon_Walker

• yankees

• Staysafebro

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys

Although i have seen good number of students getting rejections maybe for individual reasons.

So those panic mongers and gossip creators get a life as i have seen many h1bs in civil, IT and network/infra backgrounds getting stamped today.

anthe antava 

2 hours ago, siritptpras said:

Type of employment fte or consult..ec model or evc model..

Congratulations.

I am fte but we do travel to client sites.fun part is she didnt ask any client letter except my LCA

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

I am fte but we do travel to client sites.fun part is she didnt ask any client letter except my LCA

edo pedda EVVC model lo stamping ayinattu cheptunnavu endi baa na laddu lodi FTE ayi undi stamping ayindi kada... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys

aa questions kuda ento chepu

26 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Babu moshai... FTE lo unappudu nanu 1 question adigindi... how are you ani

FTE ki EVVC ki chala farak untadi... if you want to know convert to EVVC and then go... appudu telusthadi

29 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

edo pedda EVVC model lo stamping ayinattu cheptunnavu endi baa na laddu lodi FTE ayi undi stamping ayindi kada... 

FTE ante edo google kaadu. Another midsize company who rely on contracts with clients.

3 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Babu moshai... FTE lo unappudu nanu 1 question adigindi... how are you ani

FTE ki EVVC ki chala farak untadi... if you want to know convert to EVVC and then go... appudu telusthadi

Naayana maa company kuda gets contracts by bidding  and working in SOW model. It has offshore too but US based company.

Point is even if u are EVVC as long as you have docs to support no need to fear to go to india.

I was referring to the fear mongering crowd who take a special case that gets rejected and project it as a common trend.