Lokesh oka vedhava

TOM_BHAYYA

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ante TDP nunchi first PM Lokesh baabe , antuke CBN ni PM avvadhu annadu this much more apara chanakyam you see...

Leader president avvochhemo aithe

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy_Robert

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Android_Halwa

• HugoStrange

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

posani gadu temper lo junior kallu patkunnadu.. vadu kuda lokesh gurinchi comment chesthunnadu 

nee logic Chinna babu logic ki deggaraga undi. U friends aa?

32 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

not necessarily, CBN voted in Hyderabad in 2014. Still MLA from Kuppam. U can have a voter id in any place in India to contest in any location, just need couple of locals to attest the EC form. 

The selection of Member of Legislative Council (MLC) candidates in Andhra Pradesh Telugu Desam Party witnessed last-minute changes. Although Jupudi Prabhakar Rao who jumped into TDP from YSR Congress was the initial choice, he was replaced in the eleventh hour and former speaker Pratibha Bharati was nominated in his place. Pratibha turned out to be lucky in the last minute as Jupudi has been opted out due to technical issues.

Since Jupudi has no voter ID in the successor state of Andhra Pradesh, his became ineligible to become MLC in the new state. Going by the rules of Election Commission, a MLC/MLA should have vote in the state he's contesting. Jupudi has vote in Kukatpally of Hyderabad, i.e in Telangana State.

Born into a politically active family in Kavali of Srikakulam district, 59-year-old Pratibha forayed into politics at tender age. She is the first woman speaker in Andhra Pradesh's history. She was Minister of Social Welfare 1983, 1985 and 1994 and 1998 of Higher Education.

Just now, Hydrockers said:

The selection of Member of Legislative Council (MLC) candidates in Andhra Pradesh Telugu Desam Party witnessed last-minute changes. Although Jupudi Prabhakar Rao who jumped into TDP from YSR Congress was the initial choice, he was replaced in the eleventh hour and former speaker Pratibha Bharati was nominated in his place. Pratibha turned out to be lucky in the last minute as Jupudi has been opted out due to technical issues.

Since Jupudi has no voter ID in the successor state of Andhra Pradesh, his became ineligible to become MLC in the new state. Going by the rules of Election Commission, a MLC/MLA should have vote in the state he's contesting. Jupudi has vote in Kukatpally of Hyderabad, i.e in Telangana State.

Born into a politically active family in Kavali of Srikakulam district, 59-year-old Pratibha forayed into politics at tender age. She is the first woman speaker in Andhra Pradesh's history. She was Minister of Social Welfare 1983, 1985 and 1994 and 1998 of Higher Education.

I don't think that is true. How do u justify CBN, Chiru, Jagan all voting in Hyd and contesting in AP.  Technically Hyd is a combined capital of AP and TS. So Hyd will be considered as a part of AP till 2024. 

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

I think the media post has goofed it up...How are CBN & Balayya contesting in Kuppam & Hindupur when they are having vote in HYB..

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

I don't think that is true. How do u justify CBN, Chiru, Jagan all voting in Hyd and contesting in AP.  Technically Hyd is a combined capital of AP and TS. So Hyd will be considered as a part of AP till 2024. 

new state formed on june 2 2014 kada . election dani kante mundhe done

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

I think the media post has goofed it up...How are CBN & Balayya contesting in Kuppam & Hindupur when they are having vote in HYB..

yellow media covering for TDP to justify not giving MLC to Jupudi. 

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

new state formed on june 2 2014 kada . election dani kante mundhe done

No such compulsion AFAIK...This is a FAQ from ECI website.

Q 3. If I am not registered as a voter in any Constituency, can I contest election?

Ans. No

For contesting an election as a candidate a person must be registered as a voter. Sec 4 (d) of Representation People Act, 1951 precludes a person from contesting unless he is an elector in any parliamentary constituency. Section 5 (c) of R. P. Act, 1951 has a similar provision for Assembly Constituencies.

Q 4. I am registered as a voter in Delhi. Can I contest election to Lok Sabha from Haryana or Maharashtra, or Orissa?

Ans. Yes

If you are a registered voter in Delhi, you can contest an election to Lok Sabha from any constituency in the country except Assam, Lakshadweep and Sikkim, as per Section 4 (c), 4 (cc) and 4 (ccc) of the R. P. Act, 1951.

Tg movement lo AP people ni harassment chesina movie shooting apesina AP gov employees ni tittina kottina AP vallu non local Anna AP food ni tittina Telugu film industry people ki Hyderabad lo problem rakudadu Ani silent ga Anni musukuni kurchunnru

Ee posani gadu jaggu fan 

Entaina AP ki anyayam jarigithey okkadu rala

Noru muskoni kurchunnru dora debbaki

AP lo caste politics tappithey Inka em cheyaleni batch

Nijayathi gurinchi posani chepteyvinali

Ee CBN loki gadi noru mustey better already nasanam chesaru AP ni Inka noti dula avasarama

Tg lo house pettukoni matladey batch rudramadevi tg yes 

Division time n appulu Time lo AP nothing ippudu matram the ayina ivalla

Ayina awards apo movie thistheney ivvali 

Tokkalo hyd combined capital Anna waste fellows Hyderabad police evari control lo vunnaro kooda Cheppali

35 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Future lo PM kuda avthadu lokesh babu.. rajayogam undhi kabvatte minister ayyadu.. guru mahardasha undhi 2024 lo .. apudu PM e ekamga..

needi support kante etakam ekkuva unattundi