For those that want to move to Canada

tennisluvr

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Lifted from Reddit: subreddit: ABCDesis

As a Canadian who moved to the US because my husband's career stagnated due to an old white boys network mentality, I'd say Canada is not necessarily more progressive than the US. My husbands career has flourished here in the US. The US is a better place than Canada for highly skilled and ambitious individuals for a bunch of reasons. Canada is too closely tied to UK culture and that negatively colors their attitudes and views toward Indians. It's a colonial mentality. The Canadian immigration system is woefully out of step with the Canadian market place/economy. While potential immigrants are screened for education, professional skills and fluency in French or English, once they arrive and start looking for jobs, they are told they need Canadian experience. I think the US is a more merit based society. You are more likely to get hired on your skill set, not your nationality or skin color, at least for desis.

I have experienced hardly any racism living in the US compared to Canada. Here is a simple example. Last year we went on holiday to Banf in Alberta. I came out of my hotel room and saw the maid and asked for extra towels. She asked me what room I was in, followed me to the room and had me open the door before handing me a fu%king towel. Yeah, thats right, I wander the halls of random hotels masquerading as a patron in order to steal towels! I have never had an experience like this in the US whereas, growing up in Canada, this kind of policing or indifference in the service sector is not uncommon. I know of more substantial income and livelihood examples of racism too. American South Asians don't get to be the highest income minorities unless there is an accepting climate that supports this. I think the US does a much better job of utilizing the skills of immigrants than Canada. Canada still has a ways to go to offer equal opportunities to second generation desis. My only caveat is that the private sector appears to have done a better job than the public sector but if you're using that metric, the US is the bigger economy with more jobs and opportunities. All this is great for driven, educated immigrants to the US, but if you have an kind of deficiencies, it's very much a sink or swim environment and I'd say Canada is better because of the social safety net.

Ankul inka india pommantava nannu ?? 

8 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

its her opinion,,she just cant generalize with her expereince,,,racism is there everywhere and it will be there forever...we just have to live with it..

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Osmania engineering college lo Nigerians Kenyans ochchetollu they transferred from Delhi university, the reason for their transfer is they couldn't tackle racism they faced in the capital, and yet we complain others being racist. 

if she never faced racism in america then she never lived in the southern states..on a side note it depends on individuals irrespective of the region, but southern states being most religious, backward old school church people, can easily find racists around.

4 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

no worries we have chinnababu ready with 3 lakh IT jobs

United States of Dora undhi gaa....Republic of Telangana.....Nawab kattina Hitech City lo asalu racism ledhu antaa....masthu jobs

On 12/20/2017 at 11:11 PM, jbourne said:

Ankul inka india pommantava nannu ?? 

nuvv inka India poley @jbourne vuncle??? appudeppudo BitCoin $100 unna rojullo India going.. Airport lo unna ani post eshnav??

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nuvv inka India poley @jbourne vuncle??? appudeppudo BitCoin $100 unna rojullo India going.. Airport lo unna ani post eshnav??

Ipudu malli bitcoin 100$ ayye rojulu ochayi uncle

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ipudu malli bitcoin 100$ ayye rojulu ochayi uncle

konchem kashtamay... kani ippudu adi entha padina manaki use ledu.... peaks times aypoynay...

While potential immigrants are screened for education, professional skills and fluency in French or English, once they arrive and start looking for jobs, they are told they need Canadian experience.-- so damn  true.. even in New Zealand same crap.. SQL code ee country lo rasina ade kada Canada lo ithe SQL matuthada or NZ lo SQL marathada .. same i faced in NZ .. fkin assholes 

India is the most racist country.

we don’t even allow our kids to marry to a different caste.

Dark skinned people like me know how people look at you and the amount of body shaming we do based on color and obesity. People enjoy this .

How many black people from African countries can live in India comfortably. Do you think these people will be treated like at least like how we are treated in USA. Definitely no.

The amount of fun made on LGBTQ is ridiculous. People don’t even treat them like human beings. 

India is still in1980’s compared to west and we currently rank as one of most racist country in the world.

We don’t have *** right to comment racism I other countries.

On 12/20/2017 at 3:09 PM, princeofheaven said:

Canada/Aus lo racism no jobs

UK lo brexit

US lo tatha 

Inka mana telugu youth ni chinnababu ee kapadali 

agreed... india lo property konni akkade undlai  enka...Image result for ms narayana soda gif