PMP Certification dump

athadu

Evarana recent ga PMP certification chesara... if you did, can you PM me with any dumps you have..

Nenu PMP 5th edition book just complete chesanu.. Jan 22 ki exam undi.. i am starting practice tests as well. Any help is appreciated!!

PMP ki dump undadu, vadu questions mostly situation basis untai. This is my experience 

I have passed the PMP exam yesterday with AT in Initiation, Monitoring and Control, Closing Phases and T's in Planning and execution phases. This was my second attempt. I tried couple of years ago. I did not prepare and only took a questions dump. The dump was not even close to the questions in PMP. I was scared most of the exam as I though I am going to fail. Just want to share my experience as it helped me to read other people's experiences.

Exam prep: Prepared for a month and half Went through a udemey course (https://www.udemy.com/pmp-training-for-pmp-certification-pmp-exam/learn/v4/questions) which covered most topics, prepared notes for myself. Went through the ITTO's and took 3 tests from udemey by Joseph Phillips and got 71%, 75% and 61%. While reviewing I got to know what I missed so far and read them again. prepared a small brain dump. I went through my notes again and this time took the exam central exam in which I got 85%, was very confident till I took the Oliver Lehman's 175 & 75 , got only 70%. Lost confidence until I came across a person's experience in reddit saying that 70% in Oliver Lehman's is very good. So scheduled the exam and went through my notes (more than 30 pages) 4 times, ITTO's and brain dump 4 times. I also read these 99 points which helps in understanding the questions http://tips.deepfriedbrainproject.com/2010/04/99-point-pmp-exam-success-formula-by.html

Exam: I went in early as they called me and said there are slots open. All through the exam I was not confident that I am going to pass. I have marked 5 of the first 20 questions for review and stopped marking after that. The strike through thing helps. I took a break at 2 hrs when I was at my 111th question. Finished the test in in 3:30 min, was very relived to see the Congratulations at the end.

Advice: No need to memorize all the ITTO's. Just need to understand how things work and makes sense. If the term is not familiar to you, means it is not the right answer. Understand if the what you should have done to avoid or will be doing next. Some questions did not make sense and we have to assume. Some questions seems to have multiple correct answers. May be they are for the 25 questions.

best advice do more practice tests

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

PMP ki dump undadu, vadu questions mostly situation basis untai. This is my experience 

I have passed the PMP exam yesterday with AT in Initiation, Monitoring and Control, Closing Phases and T's in Planning and execution phases. This was my second attempt. I tried couple of years ago. I did not prepare and only took a questions dump. The dump was not even close to the questions in PMP. I was scared most of the exam as I though I am going to fail. Just want to share my experience as it helped me to read other people's experiences.

Exam prep: Prepared for a month and half Went through a udemey course (https://www.udemy.com/pmp-training-for-pmp-certification-pmp-exam/learn/v4/questions) which covered most topics, prepared notes for myself. Went through the ITTO's and took 3 tests from udemey by Joseph Phillips and got 71%, 75% and 61%. While reviewing I got to know what I missed so far and read them again. prepared a small brain dump. I went through my notes again and this time took the exam central exam in which I got 85%, was very confident till I took the Oliver Lehman's 175 & 75 , got only 70%. Lost confidence until I came across a person's experience in reddit saying that 70% in Oliver Lehman's is very good. So scheduled the exam and went through my notes (more than 30 pages) 4 times, ITTO's and brain dump 4 times. I also read these 99 points which helps in understanding the questions http://tips.deepfriedbrainproject.com/2010/04/99-point-pmp-exam-success-formula-by.html

Exam: I went in early as they called me and said there are slots open. All through the exam I was not confident that I am going to pass. I have marked 5 of the first 20 questions for review and stopped marking after that. The strike through thing helps. I took a break at 2 hrs when I was at my 111th question. Finished the test in in 3:30 min, was very relived to see the Congratulations at the end.

Advice: No need to memorize all the ITTO's. Just need to understand how things work and makes sense. If the term is not familiar to you, means it is not the right answer. Understand if the what you should have done to avoid or will be doing next. Some questions did not make sense and we have to assume. Some questions seems to have multiple correct answers. May be they are for the 25 questions.

Ltt

11 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

*=: very useful info..appreciate

11 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

awesome thank you.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

post lu chaduvu devudu. dumps levu ani nenu antha pedda reply echa 

mari dumps kavaala ani ananv ga first post lo andhuke asked...

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

mari dumps kavaala ani ananv ga first post lo andhuke asked...

kavali anindi nenu kadu. koncham chudu bayya. Naa first line lo ne dumps undavu ani cheppa

I wrote 3 years back studying for 30 days passed in all areas proficient.E exams ki Why dumps ? Do simulator exams 2 or 3 more than enough . Good luck !

pmprepcast vadi simulator exams are awesome . I didn’t have time to do all 5 but 4 hrs exam so do at least two .

https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/the-pmp-exam-simulator

one exam tip :

"Sea air" sounds to me like "с-e-a", and "september" gives us "sep".

Then I write it down 2 times like this:

C E A

S E P

C E A

S E P

Then I insert the following letters:

CV EV AC

SV EV PV

CPI EV AC

SPI EV PV

Then I insert the symblos:

CV = EV - AC