first time home buyer

BulletBaskar

Looked at a home, liked it. Want to buy the home. But undecided. Because of many situations like contract job, trrrruummfff tatha, etc etc
but wife wants to buy the home (as we waited for more than 5 years)

UNDECIDED....pichi lestudni....alochanalatho....what if, what if anukunta....

i know this is personal choice that i need to make....but wanted to know your opinions when you when you guys were in this situation

second thing....pre-qualify ayi velladam better aa leka akkadiki vellaka pre-qualify avvadam better aa? 2-3 times check cheste credit history dobbutada?

next thing em cheyali? 

pichi lestundi...asalu home buying idea kuda sariga telvadu...hoa, taxes, realtor...isuvanti basics kuda telva kunda illu konala? em cheyalo kudda teliyani paristhithi....

9 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

Looked at a home, liked it. Want to buy the home. But undecided. Because of many situations like contract job, trrrruummfff tatha, etc etc

i know this is personal choice that i need to make....but wanted to know your opinions when you when you guys were in this situation

second thing....pre-qualify ayi velladam better aa leka akkadiki vellaka pre-qualify avvadam better aa? 2-3 times check cheste credit history dobbutada?

next thing em cheyali? 

pichi lestundi...asalu home buying idea kuda sariga telvadu...hoa, taxes, realtor...isuvanti basics kuda telva kunda illu konala? em cheyalo kudda teliyani paristhithi....

Buy now or regret later

13 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

next thing em cheyali? 

better convert to ft and then buy....btw which location u are trying?

4 Bitcoins konnukoo...2020 ki u can go back to India for good.. financial education is imp.. housing loan is like infinite loop once u stuck that's the beginning of middle class..have passive income and buy home.

34 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

next thing em cheyali? 

@k2s

@mettastar

23 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

next thing em cheyali? 

Go for it, you live life once, it's only a matter of time before you see everything in the rearview mirror on your way to the destination.

If you want something really bad, just get it, but remember one thing, you'll need to work you rear end off to keep your dreams alive. 

There is a difference in buying a "house" and making a "home", a home is where you come to and leave the worldly worries at the doorstep, it is the place you cherish the most and keep the closest ones to your heart, make memories that are yours and only yours to keep. A "home" can be an apartment or a 3 bed room, older construction that gives you shelter from anyone and anything when you want to tune off. 

Don't ask what I did or do for living, it doesn't really matter, you'll need to decipher between suggestion, opinions and advices. What really matters in this case for you is - Do you want a house (5000+ sq ft, 15 mins to work with a proposed new interstate near to the subdivision, schools 10/10/10 and that boast sending 99% kids to ivy leagues, 3 car garage, basement with a wet bar, TANA approved, Olympic swimming pool, east facing lot) or make a home that doesn't break your bank and you can rent it out when things go south, hopefully you'll not fall to peer pressure cycles. 

Hope everything works out for you, cheers ! 

• Like 2

Bayapaduthu and Alochisthu kurchunte you will never progress .... analyze and take calculative risk and just move forward.

its ok ... in worst case you will lose 20-50k.... that’s ok we lose more than that on premium cars even in best case scenario. 

10 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

next thing em cheyali? 

naa best suggestion, paisal bagunte indialo parents ki manchi illu jattiyyi. eeda paisal inti meeda petti tensions padatam waste

9 hours ago, whistleblower said:

Go for it, you live life once, it's only a matter of time before you see everything in the rearview mirror on your way to the destination.

If you want something really bad, just get it, but remember one thing, you'll need to work you rear end off to keep your dreams alive. 

There is a difference in buying a "house" and making a "home", a home is where you come to and leave the worldly worries at the doorstep, it is the place you cherish the most and keep the closest ones to your heart, make memories that are yours and only yours to keep. A "home" can be an apartment or a 3 bed room, older construction that gives you shelter from anyone and anything when you want to tune off. 

Don't ask what I did or do for living, it doesn't really matter, you'll need to decipher between suggestion, opinions and advices. What really matters in this case for you is - Do you want a house (5000+ sq ft, 15 mins to work with a proposed new interstate near to the subdivision, schools 10/10/10 and that boast sending 99% kids to ivy leagues, 3 car garage, basement with a wet bar, TANA approved, Olympic swimming pool, east facing lot) or make a home that doesn't break your bank and you can rent it out when things go south, hopefully you'll not fall to peer pressure cycles. 

Hope everything works out for you, cheers ! 

*=: