Who is the biggest racist?

uttermost

7 minutes ago, Thillana said:

Define "RACE" in the context that your asking. Also how did you conclude there are racists in this DB? People might be sounding racist without realizing. You cannot come to a conclusion without knowing about someone completely.

Lol don’t be so naive .... I don’t think, one needs to study life history of individuals to ratify their racism .people are born racist specially we Indians !....few are victims n few are culprits ....again if victims are safe and settled they turn into assailants ! This dB is no different . 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Thillana

• aakathaai

• KABAALI

Just now, Cheppaku_brother said:

Lol don’t be so naive .... I don’t think, one needs to study life history of individuals to ratify their racism .people are born racist specially we Indians !....few are victims n few are culprits ....again if victims are safe and settled they turn into assailants ! This dB is no different . 

Haha get your point bro. @uttermost and i have had discussion before . Was just curious if he was alluding to any of the things that was discussed previously

9 minutes ago, Thillana said:

Haha i get what ur saying. But dont you think this a futile exercise in making ppl accept or bring out racists here :) People will post id's of folks whom they hate or want to troll . Your true purpose of this thread wont be acheived

Fost froof no

9 minutes ago, Thillana said:

Haha i get what ur saying. But dont you think this a futile exercise in making ppl accept or bring out racists here :) People will post id's of folks whom they hate or want to troll . Your true purpose of this thread wont be acheived

everything I do in this db is futile only.

let ppl call each other racist. its fun.

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Nenu edo Obama ko Trump ko vote veddam ani open chesa..lopala story vere undi...youtube videos lekka

title lo nay ala pedithey, peekey chances ekkuva unnayi kadha ani. :(