anyone using car dash cam

BabeJustin11

Ok buy dash cam that comes with features like ..motion control detector... Parking lot record...some even come with dual recording which means, they record both front and back.

I am using auto vox 8 now. But problem is lot of wires to install.

Amcrest have some cheap dash came..I also have amcrest camera.

Earlier I simply used GoPro but GoPro just record.

I also had Garmin which I gave s gift to brother..but it doesn't have dual recording but still best of all the cameras.

• 1 year later...

Any recently purchased dash cam from best buy..I am looking for installation from proeffesional to avoid warranty issues ..

All of their collection is . They said I have to buy from them in order to install

• 2 years later...

Instead of batteries capacitor tho work aye dashcams better ani vinnanu..battery dashcams will drain faster if the dashcam expose to sun light like who lives in Texas especially 

suggest some please

On 2/18/2018 at 5:28 PM, BabeJustin11 said:

bhayya evarina car dash cam use chestunnara? if so edi best?

These two are good. First has usa address to return in case of warranty issues. Both has good customer service. I bought second one as got good deal in open box in eBay. Go for first one if they in close price range. Dont think about motion detection, you need to hardwire and it hardly records for 10hrs may be, if you dont drive the car much it may drain your battery if you dont buy good hardware kit.

Just install front and rear and buy Samsung pro endurance cards only. I installed it my self.

https://www.amazon.com/Kingslim-D4-Touchscreen-Dashboard-Starvis/dp/B08DNLHGWR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=kingslim+d4+4k+dual+dash+cam&qid=1654835724&sprefix=kingslim%2Caps%2C94&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNUZWVzlYVkVZRjVEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzExOTcxMU41SEZaWFZCNkJSTSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzM1MzQ3MjhKWkg0TFpFMDRIOCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=azdome+m550+3+channel+dash+cam&sprefix=azdo%2Caps%2C87&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_4