Ehhh1-Software analytics engineer or -big data engineer

vendettaa

Intially was offered position as big data engineer and for filing eehh1 ,again my company has sent me an employment agreement with designation as software-analytics engineer .The resume I have sent to them has big data engineer as role (part of check list for eehh1).Does it going to create problems for eeeh1?

ila resume lo okalaga and Ipdu employment agreement lo verelaga

Contract position kadu

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vendettaa

• meranaam

• AlaElaAlaEla

• Quickgun_murugan

1 hour ago, meranaam said:

why dont you ask the same question to your immigration team.

They r not responding on time

thanks for reply answer teliyaka pote ignore post 

change resume or bia bidata you/ company submitting for h1 as  software-analytics engineer.

give no scope in any way to PEOPLE if you have slight chance of doubt that it could be an hurdle chimpleeee

19 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

change resume or bia bidata you/ company submitting for h1 as  software-analytics engineer.

give no scope in any way to PEOPLE if you have slight chance of doubt that it could be an hurdle chimpleeee

Thank u bro

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Intially was offered position as big data engineer and for filing eehh1 ,again my company has sent me an employment agreement with designation as software-analytics engineer .The resume I have sent to them has big data engineer as role (part of check list for eehh1).Does it going to create problems for eeeh1?

Contract position kadu

Pay entha per annum or per hour ? 

5 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Contract position kadu

Should not be a problem 

as long as you speciality occupation summary satisfy them 

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

They r not responding on time

thanks for reply answer teliyaka pote ignore post 

DB lo ee post vese badulu better vallani follow-up ayyi kankunte repu queries padakunda unatayi....ikkada entha mandi edi cheppina finally you have to go by their word..so use common-sense..my 2 cents.

4 minutes ago, meranaam said:

DB lo ee post vese badulu better vallani follow-up ayyi kankunte repu queries padakunda unatayi....ikkada entha mandi edi cheppina finally you have to go by their word..so use common-sense..my 2 cents.

+123

7 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Contract position kadu

dhabida dhibibe anta kada

EminentInexperiencedGreatwhiteshark-size