Why Babu gogineni doesnt remove his last name??

KammanainaMaata

2 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Nee yavva edo le naakkuda burra undi ani oka fost este, G lo 10gutunnav ga @3$%

not 10gudu vuncle...

ippuduu ey party ki alogn avvakunda anni parties ni 10gey   @TOM_BHAYYA laanti vallaki "Chekkas" ani birudu ichaadu @HECTOR08

alaagey caste topic osthey chaalu vaavi varasalu lekunda andarini eskuney vallaki kooda oka name undali kadaaaaaa ???

adhyakshaaa this is modable question no??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• sattipandu

• boeing747

• uttermost

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sattipandu said:

ohhhhh , for suppose an X belongs to a caste and he despises and hates all castes , most likely including his own (coz he aint a hypocrite). what would you call him ??

I doubt even the TS realises the enormity of his question, apart from the opportunity to troll gogineni caste bois.

It is amazing if people can get the courage to give up their surnames.. or if they like the fancy names (some of them are really unique), they can randomly exchange attractive caste names, have different surnames for each member of the family or something like that.

surnames are caste identifiers, even if people want to pretend they are not. In our family, we gave up our surnames.

Gogineni types who talk rationality (i've never heard him), should be extra responsible while flaunting their caste. In a reasonable society, he would be laughed at. Ofcourse, he's safe because people are comfortable within their small groups, and will defend him with silly arguments.

Its not about hating any caste, but giving up the privilege of identifying with a caste.

removing your surname doesn't mean you give up the privilege, but at least it is a very very small start.

Its almost impossible to give up your caste, without removing yourself from hindus socially.

I really liked my surname. It was fancy. but my father stopped including surnames in record.

so I picked a random surname off the internet for myself when I was 25.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I really liked my surname. It was fancy. but my father stopped including surnames in record.

Fancy antunnav, adento cheppachu ga bro..

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

Fancy antunnav, adento cheppachu ga bro..

adhi naaku fancy.. meeku normal, because I grew up without a surname, and around people without a surname (Tamil people gave up their surnames enmasse).

naaku telugu meedha interest ochindey because of those awesome surnames.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

adhi naaku fancy.. meeku normal, because I grew up without a surname, and around people without a surname (Tamil people gave up their surnames enmasse).

naaku telugu meedha interest ochindey because of those awesome surnames.

Its ok bro..fancy annav oorike telusukundam ani adiga

26 minutes ago, uttermost said:

like psychopk ?