Correction-Need advice - who ever think this is fake, go suck you kula daivum

AbhiRama

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

manager daggariki velli I have to take care of my business antey ok go ahead and ee job kuda chesukomannadaa oh my bala 

Manager is desi bhayya from Hyd, he even went to my house on his business trip to India. First thing he told was “you dont need to be here...just go back to India”- this was in 2013.

so he knew my situation very well!

i appreciate your time on this post! 

Bro to take care of your business hire mba students..

Kashtapadi piki ravali ankunevallu.. pay them good slary....vallatho konni rojulu work chei..

Hire young dynamic women....koncham responsible ga work chestharu.

Also neeku antha dabbu vunte investment green card teeskovachu kada USA lo..?

At the same time keep your job full time.

People ne krinda work cheystunnappudu nuvvu inkonari krinda why working man, go to India and paina halwa uncle cheppinatlu me wife ki kooda choopinchu ela untundi business ani so initial ga iddaru kalisi choosukunna future lo thanu choosukuntundi nuvvu job cheysuko elagu wfh kabatti

oka farmhouse katti koni beer veysthu work cheysuko amen

On 4/14/2018 at 12:15 AM, Spartan said:

i would pack my bags and go to India..

Secbad to theaters ante.. Manju and Sangeet rendu meeve na endi

sangeeth appudo kula 10garu ga...

On 4/13/2018 at 11:42 PM, AbhiRama said:

Mrodd@!

I am very senior member here in this DB from 2011

i want to be anonymous so posting from new ID 

i work for financial client FT as Architect

i make 155K + benefits in Chicago Downdown

mostly work from home, go to office one day in a month.

i informed manager that i have to move india permanently because i have to take care of my business back in india.

my dad has 2 theaters in Secunderabad, we own few complexes with 35 shops rented in Sec as well with 3 function halls.

Now my manager gave me option to move me to india hyd location with 36L per year. 

My dad wants me to take care of business now because he is getting old and forget few things sometimes and other ppl taking advantage of this. 

I am confusion - either do both job and business or just Business 

i business we make way more than my salary offered.

can I do job and business both ? Is that possible.

i have wfh option but I literally work 8 hrs in a day without gap.

job during india time when i move to india and 99% WFH, i might need to go office once in a month! 

please advice!

intha unchukoni kuda nuvvu inka job gurinchi alochisthunau chudu ..... neku johar lu saami..

Anni businesses vuntey asalu US ki enduku vacchav. Oh Aa businesslu ikkada $$$ pump chesi pettinava? If you want to be in india, just do business you will have more satisfaction than a front of a laptop job. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, AbhiRama said:

Mrodd@!

i informed manager that i have to move india permanently because i have to take care of my business back in india.

my dad has 2 theaters in Secunderabad, we own few complexes with 35 shops rented in Sec as well with 3 function halls.

Now my manager gave me option to move me to india hyd location with 36L per year. 

My dad wants me to take care of business now because he is getting old and forget few things sometimes and other ppl taking advantage of this. 

job during india time when i move to india and 99% WFH, i might need to go office once in a month! 

please advice!

Initial ga Business and Job chusukuntu, manchi reliable person ni pettuko to collect rents and look over few things..Give him good salary to be loyal to you..and you can monitor it once in a while

Ni greedy buddi tagaleya induku kadu rich getting richer poor getting poorer anedi already g valga asthi pettukuni inka job anta poyetappudu mida pettukuni potara bhayya happy ga business cheskunta tax lu sakkaga kattukunta charity cheskunta parents ni chuskunta gadipey life inka job enduku vere vallaki kuda bathakaniyandi. 

Ee DB lo ochi ilanti suggestions adigavu ante either 1) Fake post or 2) You aren't capable enough of handing your own business. 

So neeku option 1 best, chicago lo aa job edo chesukuntu gadipeyi. India pothe business maintain cheyaleka diwala teesthavu. India lo business cheddamanukunevadu evvadu ila DB janala abhiprayalu telusukuni cheyadu. That's the basic point. 

Look at our ganja entreprenuer @Quickgun_murugan, vandala ekaralu ganja bhoomi DB janala opinion tho konnada.  

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee DB lo ochi ilanti suggestions adigavu ante either 1) Fake post or 2) You aren't capable enough of handing your own business. 

So neeku option 1 best, chicago lo aa job edo chesukuntu gadipeyi. India pothe business maintain cheyaleka diwala teesthavu. India lo business cheddamanukunevadu evvadu ila DB janala abhiprayalu telusukuni cheyadu. That's the basic point. 

Look at our ganja entreprenuer @Quickgun_murugan, vandala ekaralu ganja bhoomi DB janala opinion tho konnada.  

LOL..155k ostundani cheppataniki esademo bro post ..

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

nuvvu ante  Canada lo 50 acres land nee own decision tho konesav uncle..

Punjab ollaki deetuga agriculture dunnedamani..

22 hours ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

nuvvu ante  Canada lo 50 acres land nee own decision tho konesav uncle..

Punjab ollaki deetuga agriculture dunnedamani..

Why out of topic 

Not as easy as it sounds to start life in your case specially because the 155k comfort zone is much better. You have to deal with lot of drama in India. It varies from person to person depending on the family size and people involved. If you think there is no issue from family end you can try. Before you make a permanent move my advise is just take one month vacation and experience that as if you moved and see how things are. People around you treat different because you are visiting, experience the same people if you settle in India. Working is better thing to initially start with. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, AbhiRama said:

Mrodd@!

please advice!

If I were you I will take care of the business and leave the software job.

Just think man if you can only concentrate on business you can grow the business from 2 theaters to 4 theaters and 35 shops to 50 shops, these numbers are just examples, you can do it more.

this is just my two cents.