Interview request after dropbox under consular processing

katie497

Hi,

My h1 got denied in march and immediately after that my employer applied for a new h1 under consular processing. It was aprroved and then I went to hyderabd for consular processing. I am eligible for dropbox and then i submitted my documents, then the embassy sent the passport back and requested to come for an interview on may 10th. I need to go back to work because i cant work remotely,. Im pretty tensed right now. Did anyone or anyone you know experience this?Is the interview mandatory and what questions can we expect in the interview?

8 minutes ago, katie497 said:

Hi,

My h1 got denied in march and immediately after that my employer applied for a new h1 under consular processing. It was aprroved and then I went to hyderabd for consular processing. I am eligible for dropbox and then i submitted my documents, then the embassy sent the passport back and requested to come for an interview on may 10th. I need to go back to work because i cant work remotely,. Im pretty tensed right now. Did anyone or anyone you know experience this?Is the interview mandatory and what questions can we expect in the interview?

Congrats on the Approval... Mostly it would be a normal interview but you can expect questions like 

How long you stayed after h1 denial  (out of status)

Reasons?

etc

7 hours ago, katie497 said:

Hi,

interview mandatory ane question enduku vachindi, when consulate asks to come in, you have to go for interview for visa.

Questions will be purely depending on your case, so you can explain what happened, mostly ave questions adugutharu. 

7 hours ago, katie497 said:

Hi,

You do not have any other choice.