Canada Express entry application suggestions

coca-cola

IETLS lo Listening-8 and rest all 7 is enough to get invitation. If you don't get these scores...better try for provincial nomination.

There is no need to pay for consultancies/immigration firms. I was able apply on my own and got PR in six months.

Follow the below links for up to date information. 

wwwi.cicnews.com

www.canadavisaforum.com

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KHALLAS

• fake_Bezawada

• coca-cola

• vonkay

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/23/2018 at 10:03 AM, KHALLAS said:

I have 3 years experience in India. Applied and got thru within 45 days...465 points undey....If u are married and has a spouse, U will get additional points. Ippudu 445 nadusthundhi draw... Try ur luck...

Post process bro 

19 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

Nenu Ielts lo L-8.5, R-8, S-8, w-7.5. Bro ma sis undhi so oka 15 points vasthay.. As well Masters chesa, 3+ years exp. Undhiii... I was going thru one consultant from Canada. If you want details, I will share his number. He will help only genuine profiles. If you need details PM me bro...

No need of immigration attorney, you will not have control on your account as the agents create separately in IRCC website.

i have seen lots of ppl applied on their own  and got thru it. 

Youcan get hell lot of info from canadavisa.com forum 

13 hours ago, coca-cola said:

Married 3+ IT experience only myself IELTS all 6 band eedhi sangathi....

6 band ? 

listening-8

rest-7 

if you don’t get those bands forget abt Canada coz competition is too high and ppl aren’t getting Ielts dates itself. 

2 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

good decision 

ippudu canada ki masters ki vasthe PR chances enti 

Same process but you will get some points extra for having a Canadian diploma and point for Canadian work exp if you have any after you graduate. 

2 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

canada antunnaru. weather picha cold ga untundi. ela manage chestharu?

So even northeast cities like Cleveland, buffalo, Boston fall in the same weather as in Toronto. Even in Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Chicago ppl are living. 

Vancouver has similar weather to Seattle 

unless you go to Yukon,northwest territories live with Inuits you can manage the cold. 

2 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

french language lo diploma untundhi 4 months course ... afdter masters adi attend ayi mana vallu pr kottaru....Ala kuda easy..bUt konchem four months kasta padaliiii

Ppl have abuse that too 

hence they are taking strict actions in that route 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-government-french-tests-immigrants-1.4066168

21 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

Nenu Ielts lo L-8.5, R-8, S-8, w-7.5. Bro ma sis undhi so oka 15 points vasthay.. As well Masters chesa, 3+ years exp. Undhiii... I was going thru one consultant from Canada. If you want details, I will share his number. He will help only genuine profiles. If you need details PM me bro...

yourock

On 2018-04-24 at 9:53 AM, Variety_Pullayya said:

canada antunnaru. weather picha cold ga untundi. ela manage chestharu?

India lo Enda, Canada lo Manchu. Anthey emanna eppudu road la meeda untara emiii.. but yes weather worst Ga untundhiii... Atleast 15 days in total winter season will be like u can't step out of home. But u can manage it. 

22 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Ppl have abuse that too 

hence they are taking strict actions in that route 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-government-french-tests-immigrants-1.4066168

But still they did not put it aside. They will call for an interview. It will be easy if you can put efforts. It's easy or better than putting efforts for IELTS. It's not french test. It is a diploma. U have to go to school five days a week, and get the diploma. Around 4-6 months depending on our efforts and Teacher as well.