d​​​​​​​esi ammayi (india lo non workinf) ki marriage ki right age enti ? poll 

AFDB__REBEL

d​​​​​​​esi ammayi (india lo non workinf) ki marriage ki right age enti ? poll  it  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Baa inko thread eyyi mee future pillalaki eh age lo pelli chestharu ani for girls specially iga soodu appudu...

Valle chesukuntaru Manam cheyakkarledu..Manam chese stage lo unnam ante alochinchali inka what’s wrong with them ani @3$%

Its up to her, when she wants to marry or if she wants to marry. What is this third world country question? You fool. She is not a cow to decide when to cross ? 

5 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Its up to her, when she wants to marry or if she wants to marry. What is this third world country question? You fool. She is not a cow to decide when to cross ? 

biological clock doesn't have emotions no. which is the best time ani emo TS question.. thellolla laaga fitness maintain chesthe 40 ki cheskunna no issue.. indian diet ki problems for first kid after 30s ani ekkado chadiva brahmi2.gif

25 minutes ago, speedracer said:

*=:

Age batti Kadu manasu ki nachina manishi dorikinappudu pelli chesukovali . Age is a number . There are people who are in 20’s and mentally in 60’s and people who are in 60’s and mentally in 20’s .

Having kids is also choice andariki kids priority em Kadu infact pelli kuda andariki priority Kadu . And 40’s and 50’s lo kuda women can have healthy kids .. I have examples in family . Even otherwise there are many unprivileged kids .. can happily adopt and become parents . Janabha penchadam tappa em uddaristarenti 21 ki kanesi ?

Ilane undali ani rule ledu . These are set standards in society patinchakapote Pedda ga nashtam em radu as you are not impacting anyone’s life. Do what works for you and for your life instead of following others blindly .

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Age batti Kadu manasu ki nachina manishi dorikinappudu pelli chesukovali . Age is a number . There are people who are in 20’s and mentally in 60’s and people who are in 60’s and mentally in 20’s .

Having kids is also choice andariki kids priority em Kadu infact pelli kuda andariki priority Kadu . And 40’s and 50’s lo kuda women can have healthy kids .. I have examples in family .

Ilane undali ani rule ledu . These are set standards in society patinchakapote Pedda ga nashtam em radu as you are not impacting anyone’s life. Do what works for you and for your life instead of following others blindly .

I second that. Ikkadi vallu koncham hesitate chestharu to ask personal questions offend avvakunda chuskodam.

Manolle ekkada leni chorava theeskuntaru };_

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I second that. Ikkadi vallu koncham hesitate chestharu to ask personal questions offend avvakunda chuskodam.

Manolle ekkada leni chorava theeskuntaru };_

Should Answer them in such a way that they will be scared to ask again. Just say I am not interested to discuss personal life . It’s my private matter . Khel khatam . Budhi unna Vadu malla Adagadu.  vadiki pelli ayyindi Vediki pelli ayindi ani Manam chesukunte intlo tv fridge sofa laga oka life partner will be there . Life lo happiness undakapovachu . Unte you just got lucky . But who will take a terrible chance like that ? At least I won’t .