OMG! thanks moderator.

uttermost

you deleted another thread, that was bashing me.

I'm so touched.

I will keep up my promise and not bash db, or its bigoted (this is the last time) inmates.

keep it up. !Q

if you can, do it for all personal attack posts. it'll make the db much more of a community.

see ya braces_1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

I'm so touched.

I will keep up my promise and not bash db, or its bigoted (this is the last time) inmates.

keep it up. !Q

if you can, do it for all personal attack posts. it'll make the db much more of a community.

see ya braces_1

which thread?

2 minutes ago, Mitron said:

which thread?

ram4a ani okadu thread esaadanta.. first adhi deleted.

malli repeat thread esaadu, that I'm turak and trying to make Hindus fight against each other ani ( I don't understand the logic.. andaru uppercaste undey db lo who are going to fight based on what I post?.. endho valla logic lu vaallu.. lol).

adhi kooda deleted.

first thread lo emesaado naaku telidu. mostly same content aey ayyuntundi. antha kanna ekkuva expect cheyyalem kadha.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

I'm so touched.

keep it up. !Q

see ya braces_1

You are welcome!

Just now, uttermost said:

malli repeat thread esaadu, that I'm turak and trying to make Hindus fight against each other ani ( I don't understand the logic.. andaru uppercaste undey db lo who are going to fight based on what I post?.. endho valla logic lu vaallu.. lol).

adhi kooda deleted.

lol.. aa thread aa.. yeah choosa... delete cheste malla vesada @3$%

item

Just now, uttermost said:

adhi kooda deleted.

I deleted it and asked what’s his issue, he never responded. Gave him warning points as well 

3 minutes ago, Mitron said:

which thread?

nuvvu cheppu logic undha?

If I'm posting against Hindus, they will fight with me.. why will they fight with each other because of me?

ye university lo MS chesindo babu. @3$%

1 minute ago, Aladdin said:

I deleted it and asked what’s his issue, he never responded. Gave him warning points as well 

anyway, I'll stop my Hindu baiting threads, because of your decency in this issue.

thanks.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu cheppu logic undha?

If I'm posting against Hindus, they will fight with me.. why will they fight with each other because of me?

ye university lo MS chesindo babu. @3$%

edho okati reason kavali ga edvadaniki