First of all borders undatamey oka daridram..

uttermost

52 minutes ago, uttermost said:

why, because you can come and kill me since killing me would become legal if I don't belong anywhere? find out where I live, and convince the authorities to throw me out of that country. just try.

fcuking psycho asshole, with an idiotic argument.

47 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I live wherever I want to, and where I think my family can enjoy their time best. doesn't mean I'm a citizen of that country, or have I made any promises to be 'loyal' to that country (tip, I have not).

I just live my life. just the way you do. I don't go around calling for people who try to enter that country to be killed, because my family has found its heaven, and nobody else should.

go fcuk yourself.

No need for the profanities, just try to calm your ti-ts down.

Are you presently living in the country where you were born? If not, try going back to that country.

If you cannot do that, just continue your tirade online like this in an anonymous db. That's the most you can do anyway. Otherwise,  embrace the concept of what they call " a global citizen" . You will be quipped with so many powers that you could just blow up from the backside of your arse. No need for nuclear weapons. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Unityunity

• Crazy_Robert

• Mitron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

Are you presently living in the country where you were born? If not, try going back to that country.

If you cannot do that, just continue your tirade online like this in an anonymous db. That's the most you can do anyway. Otherwise,  embrace the concept of what they call " a global citizen" . You will be quipped with so many powers that you could just blow up from the backside of your arse. No need for nuclear weapons. 

can't handle a bit of profanity as response to your idiotic suggestion? lol. again, trying to tell me wht I should do. haha.. what a moron.

I'm already doing it, 'commenting online'.. so why are you trying to remind me to do what I'm already doing? Idiot.

what the fcuk is that thing about 'global citizen'. do you have coherent thought in that brain of yours, or is it just limited to giving free advice to those who you are intimidated to talk to, as an equal?

like I said, fcuking shut the fcuk up, if you can't make a decent argument.

17 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

aah, I see, you are that poor middle class boi who worked 'hard' to get into the US, and move up the ladder, and want to kiss any western leader's ass to keep the place you worked 'so hard' to achieve.

Now I get it.

Still fcuk off. you are mediocre piece of sh1t, who doesn't deserve to tell me what to do. pls, fcuk off. I say it with the kindest heart, and clearest mind :)

44 minutes ago, uttermost said:

can't handle a bit of profanity as response to your idiotic suggestion? lol. again, trying to tell me wht I should do. haha.. what a moron.

I'm already doing it, 'commenting online'.. so why are you trying to remind me to do what I'm already doing? Idiot.

what the fcuk is that thing about 'global citizen'. do you have coherent thought in that brain of yours, or is it just limited to giving free advice to those who you are intimidated to talk to, as an equal?

like I said, fcuking shut the fcuk up, if you can't make a decent argument.

41 minutes ago, uttermost said:

aah, I see, you are that poor middle class boi who worked 'hard' to get into the US, and move up the ladder, and want to kiss any western leader's ass to keep the place you worked 'so hard' to achieve.

Now I get it.

Still fcuk off. you are mediocre piece of sh1t, who doesn't deserve to tell me what to do. pls, fcuk off. I say it with the kindest heart, and clearest mind :)

You started this thread complaining about what's happening around you (like most of your threads). From what I've seen, each and every thread/post of yours is complaining/ranting about something or someone. 

From what I've seen, your intelligence is equivalent to just one of my fallen pubic hair (and this is me giving you a lot of credit, trust me, you are worse than that)

You tell me to shut the fcuk up and I tell you to be a global citizen and fire it from your arse, fair enough?

Your opinions and rants don't matter.But lemme guess, you already knew that. All you do is fire from your arse, that's it. And it goes BOOOM, but as you already know, it stinks .