Precautions before marriage

Staysafebro

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Boss we want to have a normal life too. Ivanni cheyalani ledhu. However, women these days are dangerous. Dowry adigithe 498a vestharu, adagapothe domestic violence case vestharu. Precautions theesukovadam lo thappemundhi? At the end of the day, if you are not careful, nee life destroy ayipothundi. Those days of peaceful married life for husbands are long gone. Pelli chesukoka munde ivanni alochinchalsi vasthundhi. Edo pichi valla kaadhu. Mandamathi la anni lite theesukovadam kanna sumathi laaga mundu choopu undatam better.

Deeni mundu chupu anaru.. anumanapu chupu antaru.. e anumanam to Pelli chesukunnavu anuko.. life waste ..... Before marriage speak with her, meet with her( Don't say Visa issues) and try to understand if it is going to work out than go for it.. nuvvu cheppinattu Cunning/ Red flags abipistr  .. just cut it there only ..Inka evaro chebutunnaru CCTV pettalanta.. these kind of attitudes are more dangerous .. than any others.. If really they want to torture you.. CCTV is not required, Precautions all these are not required.. their tongue is sufficient

1 minute ago, Chinna_123 said:

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

EDI CORRECT 

iddaru STD test reports exchange chesukondi ... along with jaathakaalu

menarikam aithey vaddu (Lokesh is exceptional ... bcz of his visionary father)

na paisal pothe no prob 

kani mana heriditary property pothe kastam kada 

emi cheyakunda ne  property povadam ante kastam kada 

28 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Times manchiga unte ila alochincham bro. Kaani husbands ni ye range lo book cheyochu ani ladies anni alochinche pelli chesukuntunnaru. That is why manchi property/money unna vaadine chesukuntaru at the end of the day.

This is correct 

Just now, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Intha pedda laundry list badalu single ga undochu kada bro ...endhuku intha kastam@3$%

daily chex kosam paisal karchu cheyatam kastam kada bro 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

So its not about marriage ..ardham ayyindhiCITI_c$y

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Oka 5 years aagu sex bots are going to flood the market. 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

how will thay cost bro 

Starting 10k might go upto 50k. Mostly China nundi osthayi, some of the higher end models will have lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guaratee assurance. 

15 minutes ago, Ram2 said:

first step ee anumanam tho estunnav.. anduke andaru marriage cheskoku ani suggesting.. 

The psychology in a relationship is different. People may want to part ways. Seven year itch antaru or you know evarithonaina if you stay for a few days, edo oka chinna chinna manaspardhalu vasthayi. Avi melli melliga build up ayyi they build up grudges. Common psychology. It happens if you stay long enough with your friends and family too. But in the situation of marriage ninnu ladies oka range lo football aadagalaru. You have no chance. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Starting 10k might go upto 50k. Mostly China nundi osthayi, some of the higher end models will have lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guaratee assurance. 

emi anna  unte pm cheyi bro