learning German

buffaloboy

3 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

any tips ..? How to start cheppandi..like youtube videos or any apps specific ga ...

any information ..pls post ...TIA

There will be courses offering by Goethre Zentrum .. which is German govt recognized level1, Level2 and level 3 certification will be there .. but Getman is tough man 

49 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

There will be courses offering by Goethre Zentrum .. which is German govt recognized level1, Level2 and level 3 certification will be there .. but Getman is tough man 

tough aa bro...then what is the language that can be learnt easily...?like spanish or french etc

5 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

tough aa bro...then what is the language that can be learnt easily...?like spanish or french etc

Spanish or French both are easy compare with German .. Attendent level 1 course .. and manaku Ekkaledu

19 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Spanish or French both are easy compare with German .. Attendent level 1 course .. and manaku Ekkaledu

asalu enduku nerchukundam anukunnav ...?if you ask me the same question...i randomly selected German...i dont k ow whether it is tough or not also...

4 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

asalu enduku nerchukundam anukunnav ...?if you ask me the same question...i randomly selected German...i dont k ow whether it is tough or not also...

Before coming to US, I was planning for Germany and researched so .. Germany compulsory annaru.. so ala try chesanu...antalo H1 approve ayendi .. so ala vadilesa

1 hour ago, buffaloboy said:

any tips ..? How to start cheppandi..like youtube videos or any apps specific ga ...

start with teach yourself German book

if you are in US, buy german from Rosetta Stone app, torrents are also available for free if you dont want to spend

India lo unte  CIEFL lo formal courses untaayi

just hobby aite teach yourself is enough

3 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Best way is to find a german exchange student, and learn it from them. That's what my buddy did when he was planning to go to Germany for a visit. 

38 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Best way is to find a german exchange student, and learn it from them. That's what my buddy did when he was planning to go to Germany for a visit. 

thats a hell lot better than any other means, plus it also comes with extra coupling @3$%