Got denial

uncertainty

Sorry to hear bro.. IN your case you don't have any grace period. Try filing new petition in premium processing with needed documents this time and be prepared to leave.

As per new rule once i94 expired you will be listed automatically in deportation proceedings. Even if you get visa stamped you will be grilled in POE because of staying illegally with i94 expiry. Leave country asap

exact grace time teleedu but. as soon as oka lawyer or USCIS ni contact ayyi, as per that follow ayipo. naaku telisi malli raavali anukunte,m enta tvaraga INDIA vellipote anta ,manchidi. 

good luck for your future

4 hours ago, uncertainty said:

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

3)i94  expired ayindi (that's why critical situation lo unna)

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

I got to know few hours ago..

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

please let me know what options I have 

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

I have multiple locations mentioned in my LCA as well as i work from home. Sorry to hear man.

You can still file a new petition with your employer  or  do MTR.  New petition could be a better option. Good luck !

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, uncertainty said:

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

sorry man....but I 94 expire ayyi deny aithe you have to go out of country

I94 expire ayi enni rojulu ayindi??

are you working for any witches?

if not working with witches.. then your employer can file new H1 immediately with all the same documents again with clear information presented in different way

I think there was some confusion due to multiple locations, that could have resulted in your denial

you probably didn't break down the work and itinerary based on 2 locations, there is allways a better way to present the same documents with better clarity

there is no grace period for situation like this

grace period is valid only during layoffs when you have valid I94

deny ayye mundu emi RFE padindi ?? your denial is based on the RFE.. do post your RFE details here 

Lca file chesthe rejected aa or h1b extension valla rejected aaa